NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Advertising in Egypt

#1 Feb 28 2013 8:54am

Advertising in Egypt

Please,

we have a small business restoring Gardner vintage engines.

These engines are very much respected in Egypt and I am quite confident that there is a market there. Gardner engines are used in fishing boats a lot. They are also used in ferries, in large yachts, in barges and tugs. Gardners are also used as generators and pumps. They are a very simple engine, easy on fuel and easy to maintain.

Where is the best place to advertise our engines in Egypt?

Thanks a lot.

Please, we have a small business restoring Gardner vintage engines. These engines are very much respected in Egypt and I am quite confident that there is a market there. Gardner engines are used in fishing boats a lot. They are also used in ferries, in large yachts, in barges and tugs. Gardners are also used as generators and pumps. They are a very simple engine, easy on fuel and easy to maintain. Where is the best place to advertise our engines in Egypt? Thanks a lot.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Mar 6 2013 8:49am

Re: Advertising in Egypt

Dear / tangent
hope all everything is okay with you

you can advertise in cairo capital egypt

if you need help you can sent to me email for more details about what do you want to do

Best regards

Dear / tangent hope all everything is okay with you you can advertise in cairo capital egypt if you need help you can sent to me email for more details about what do you want to do Best regards
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.