NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Sub contract without material done in free zone

#1 Aug 30 2012 8:47am

Sub contract without material done in free zone

WE are a free xone company and do subn contract for many contractors etc .
Raw Material is 100 % provided by the Contractor. we only do job work for the company and supply the manufactured , fabricated product.
No customs is not ready to agree that material is provided by the sub contractor.
kindly advce what is to be done.

WE are a free xone company and do subn contract for many contractors etc . Raw Material is 100 % provided by the Contractor. we only do job work for the company and supply the manufactured , fabricated product. No customs is not ready to agree that material is provided by the sub contractor. kindly advce what is to be done.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Oct 19 2012 10:53pm

Re: Sub contract without material done in free zone

Dear sir , I want to buy from Japan a used cranes kato or tadano model from 1994 to 2000 , 25 ton right cabinet in a good condition , thank u

Dear sir , I want to buy from Japan a used cranes kato or tadano model from 1994 to 2000 , 25 ton right cabinet in a good condition , thank u
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Oct 19 2012 10:54pm

Reply Reply with quote

#4 Oct 19 2012 10:54pm

Reply Reply with quote

#5 Oct 19 2012 10:54pm

Reply Reply with quote

#6 Oct 19 2012 10:54pm

Reply Reply with quote

#7 Oct 19 2012 10:55pm

Same order

Same order
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.