NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Recent enquiries Austria

#1 Jun 3 2015 11:22am

Recent enquiries Austria

Could you please, provide the following information regarding the company registration in Austria:

- Registration prices
- Apostilled set of documents
- Annual services (reporting and audit)

- Dimension of nominal capital
- What taxes must the client pay?
- What kind of docs do the client need to provide (notarized docs + translation)
- Does the client need to visit the country?

Could you please, provide the following information regarding the company registration in Austria: - Registration prices - Apostilled set of documents - Annual services (reporting and audit) - Dimension of nominal capital - What taxes must the client pay? - What kind of docs do the client need to provide (notarized docs + translation) - Does the client need to visit the country?
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jun 3 2015 11:23am

Re: Recent enquiries Australia

1. How a UK registered company can rent a small office in Melbourne, AUS in order to better support its AUS clients.
2. What the requirements are for UK residents to work from the AUS office on a temporary and/or permanent basis

1. How a UK registered company can rent a small office in Melbourne, AUS in order to better support its AUS clients. 2. What the requirements are for UK residents to work from the AUS office on a temporary and/or permanent basis
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jun 3 2015 11:24am

Re: Recent enquiries Australia

1. Can we just start the business on my arrival in Australia?
2. Do we need to have an office facility, to start doing business, as we did in UAE (I work from home in UK, so wondering if this is enough initially to start up)
3. Are there any grants available to assist the company in starting up in Australia?
4. What are the tax implications for both myself, and also the companies liabilities for Australian tax please?

1. Can we just start the business on my arrival in Australia? 2. Do we need to have an office facility, to start doing business, as we did in UAE (I work from home in UK, so wondering if this is enough initially to start up) 3. Are there any grants available to assist the company in starting up in Australia? 4. What are the tax implications for both myself, and also the companies liabilities for Australian tax please?
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jun 3 2015 11:25am

Re: Recent enquiries Bahrain

I am interested in setting a company in Bahrain. We will offer services for IT and Telecommunication services.
Could you please advise me your services charges and location of your office to discuss further.

I am interested in setting a company in Bahrain. We will offer services for IT and Telecommunication services. Could you please advise me your services charges and location of your office to discuss further.
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Jun 3 2015 11:25am

Re: Recent enquiries Bahrain

We want to register partnership company in Bahrain.in this matter we need your cooperation,so that we should continue and prolong our process.
1:what will be your consultancy fee.
2:what will be the company registration fee.
3:import & export fee.
4:what will be the requirement of minimum capital.
5:company bank account fee.
6:monthly fee of 1 room office.
7:expenses of telephone,fax,internet,postal address etc. I needed the details of all these expenditures.so that we should prolong the registration process.

We want to register partnership company in Bahrain.in this matter we need your cooperation,so that we should continue and prolong our process. 1:what will be your consultancy fee. 2:what will be the company registration fee. 3:import & export fee. 4:what will be the requirement of minimum capital. 5:company bank account fee. 6:monthly fee of 1 room office. 7:expenses of telephone,fax,internet,postal address etc. I needed the details of all these expenditures.so that we should prolong the registration process.
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Jun 3 2015 11:26am

Re: Recent enquiries Jersey

I am looking for new bank account for my Jersey business. I am wondering if you would be able to assist with this?

I am looking for new bank account for my Jersey business. I am wondering if you would be able to assist with this?
Reply Reply with quote

#7 Jun 3 2015 11:27am

Re: Recent enquiries BVI

Please advise the privileges of a holding company in BVI. - In a holding company structure, other than having any intellectual properties, financial and physical assets protected by the company, can it provide licensing and franchising services? Also can it provide professional services and business support for future potential partners? - Please advise the cost for each service license and from the mentioned above? - What are the legal entities of the holding companies in BVI? - What taxes are applicable? Income, corporate, VAT or inheritance tax..etc

Please advise the privileges of a holding company in BVI. - In a holding company structure, other than having any intellectual properties, financial and physical assets protected by the company, can it provide licensing and franchising services? Also can it provide professional services and business support for future potential partners? - Please advise the cost for each service license and from the mentioned above? - What are the legal entities of the holding companies in BVI? - What taxes are applicable? Income, corporate, VAT or inheritance tax..etc
Reply Reply with quote

#8 Jun 3 2015 11:30am

Re: Recent enquiries Saudi Arabia

I am hoping to open a company in Saudi Arabia, I have a specific product I would like to launch. I was in Riyadh on a business trip and feel it is the right area.

I have a few questions and I know nothing of the Saudi Market.

What are the costs of doing business in Saudi?

Is it true you need a Saudi local partner to do business in Saudi and they claim 51% of the company?

Would it be difficult to own majority share of a company?

Would it be easier going into partnership with a well established company in Saudi to launch my product, as they would know the culture and environment?

If everything goes ahead then how can I visit Saudi, who would issue me with a Visa? Would the visa be classed as a Business Visa, if so would I need a letter from the UK instructing SAUDI embassy I am coming for how many days?

I am hoping to open a company in Saudi Arabia, I have a specific product I would like to launch. I was in Riyadh on a business trip and feel it is the right area. I have a few questions and I know nothing of the Saudi Market. What are the costs of doing business in Saudi? Is it true you need a Saudi local partner to do business in Saudi and they claim 51% of the company? Would it be difficult to own majority share of a company? Would it be easier going into partnership with a well established company in Saudi to launch my product, as they would know the culture and environment? If everything goes ahead then how can I visit Saudi, who would issue me with a Visa? Would the visa be classed as a Business Visa, if so would I need a letter from the UK instructing SAUDI embassy I am coming for how many days?
Reply Reply with quote

#9 Jun 3 2015 11:30am

Re: Recent enquiries Poland

Could you please advise on the most cost effective way to form a company for the purpose of purchasing land in Poland by an EU national residing in the UK?
Regards

Could you please advise on the most cost effective way to form a company for the purpose of purchasing land in Poland by an EU national residing in the UK? Regards
Reply Reply with quote

#10 Jun 3 2015 12:17pm

Re: Recent enquiries Portugal

I'm trying to find out about public liability insurance in Portugal.

I'm trying to find out about public liability insurance in Portugal.
Reply Reply with quote

#11 Jun 3 2015 12:20pm

Re: Recent enquiries Czech Republic

To every one it may concern. Thank you in advance for your answer. We are starting a company in Czech republic. We are going to deal with import and further sale of hulled millet from Ukraine with further sale of it to EU countries. Please help me with the duties and taxes we will pay while importing

To every one it may concern. Thank you in advance for your answer. We are starting a company in Czech republic. We are going to deal with import and further sale of hulled millet from Ukraine with further sale of it to EU countries. Please help me with the duties and taxes we will pay while importing
Reply Reply with quote

#12 Jun 3 2015 12:21pm

Re: Recent enquiries Colombia

I want to get a credit report for a Company in Colombia that we are proposing to do business with.

I want to get a credit report for a Company in Colombia that we are proposing to do business with.
Reply Reply with quote

#13 Jul 14 2016 12:14am

Re: Recent enquiries Austria

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are certified and authorized mandate Company to Various Government refinery in Russia federation we have available CIF INCOTERM commodities that include JP54, Mazut M100, RUSSIAN DIESEL OIL D2 for more understanding.

Our company provides full trading services t o address buyers Needs in the oil and gas industry .

We MARATHON PETROLEUM RESOURCES are committed to Provide quality best services,we are committed to meeting the Needs of our client.contact us on Skype: sonyabogdan1
Email :sales.marathonpetroleumresource@mail.ru

Kindly Reply with your inquiry,
Best Regards
Mrs Sonya.

Dear Sir/Madam, We are certified and authorized mandate Company to Various Government refinery in Russia federation we have available CIF INCOTERM commodities that include JP54, Mazut M100, RUSSIAN DIESEL OIL D2 for more understanding. Our company provides full trading services t o address buyers Needs in the oil and gas industry . We MARATHON PETROLEUM RESOURCES are committed to Provide quality best services,we are committed to meeting the Needs of our client.contact us on Skype: sonyabogdan1 Email :sales.marathonpetroleumresource@mail.ru Kindly Reply with your inquiry, Best Regards Mrs Sonya.
Reply Reply with quote

#14 Jul 14 2016 12:23am

Re: Recent enquiries Austria

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are certified and authorized mandate Company to Various Government refinery in Russia federation we have available CIF INCOTERM commodities that include JP54, Mazut M100, RUSSIAN DIESEL OIL D2 for more understanding.

Our company provides full trading services t o address buyers Needs in the oil and gas industry .

We MARATHON PETROLEUM RESOURCES are committed to Provide quality best services,we are committed to meeting the Needs of our client.contact us on Skype: sonyabogdan1
Email :sales.marathonpetroleumresource@mail.ru

Kindly Reply with your inquiry,
Best Regards
Mrs Sonya.

Dear Sir/Madam, We are certified and authorized mandate Company to Various Government refinery in Russia federation we have available CIF INCOTERM commodities that include JP54, Mazut M100, RUSSIAN DIESEL OIL D2 for more understanding. Our company provides full trading services t o address buyers Needs in the oil and gas industry . We MARATHON PETROLEUM RESOURCES are committed to Provide quality best services,we are committed to meeting the Needs of our client.contact us on Skype: sonyabogdan1 Email :sales.marathonpetroleumresource@mail.ru Kindly Reply with your inquiry, Best Regards Mrs Sonya.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.