NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Welcome to our new UK Market Entry Expert

#1 Jul 8 2014 11:48am

Welcome to our new UK Market Entry Expert

InterGest UK boasts over 25 years experience in assisting businesses to successfully come to the UK market. InterGest provides a full outsourcing finance and back office administrative solution, thereby allowing new UK market entrants to get to grips with building their business, and tailoring their offer. And at InterGest UK, we go the extra mile for our clients offering invaluable insight and advice to help get it right first time. - See more at: http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/united-kingdom/experts/kevin-moss-uk-market-entry-expert.html#sthash.DV9oQCD5.dpuf

InterGest UK boasts over 25 years experience in assisting businesses to successfully come to the UK market. InterGest provides a full outsourcing finance and back office administrative solution, thereby allowing new UK market entrants to get to grips with building their business, and tailoring their offer. And at InterGest UK, we go the extra mile for our clients offering invaluable insight and advice to help get it right first time. - See more at: http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/united-kingdom/experts/kevin-moss-uk-market-entry-expert.html#sthash.DV9oQCD5.dpuf
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Aug 20 2015 2:44pm

Re: Welcome to our new UK Market Entry Expert

Hi,

I 'at the moment' is totally a novice but have high aspiration and determination to set up a successful business in UK however I need direction starting from Ground level. If you can share URLs/Relevant links on step by step instructions to take this further up shall be highly appreciated.

I am eager on setting up a small scale company on Mortgage brokerage. I can share comprehensive project plan/proposal on request but most importantly I need to know where to start from ......

Kind regards

Sandy

Hi, I 'at the moment' is totally a novice but have high aspiration and determination to set up a successful business in UK however I need direction starting from Ground level. If you can share URLs/Relevant links on step by step instructions to take this further up shall be highly appreciated. I am eager on setting up a small scale company on Mortgage brokerage. I can share comprehensive project plan/proposal on request but most importantly I need to know where to start from ...... Kind regards Sandy
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.