NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

WE NEED WORKERS URGENTLY.

#1 Nov 2 2012 6:31am

WE NEED WORKERS URGENTLY.

Jobs Vacancies offer to all job seekers.

I am the Human Resources Manager , under the employment section in Royalda Dairy and Farms Company here in Canada , we need workers from all parts of the world to join the company , whether Skilled or unskilled they are all qualified to join the company .
You can also invite any of your friends and relatives to join us either the Branch in Canada , United of America or United Kingdom ,all approved applicants are to be granted free air plane ticket and free accommodation and hospitality benefits.Applicants are only responsible for work permit visa fees requirements,contact us through this
email: royaldadairyfarmsltd@rocketmail.com

Your best Cooperation is highly appreciated .
Mrs.Nancy S.Morgan.
Royalda Dairy and Farms Ltd
231 Royalton Rd
Royalton, New Brunswick(NB) E7K 2G7,Canada.

Jobs Vacancies offer to all job seekers. I am the Human Resources Manager , under the employment section in Royalda Dairy and Farms Company here in Canada , we need workers from all parts of the world to join the company , whether Skilled or unskilled they are all qualified to join the company . You can also invite any of your friends and relatives to join us either the Branch in Canada , United of America or United Kingdom ,all approved applicants are to be granted free air plane ticket and free accommodation and hospitality benefits.Applicants are only responsible for work permit visa fees requirements,contact us through this email: royaldadairyfarmsltd@rocketmail.com Your best Cooperation is highly appreciated . Mrs.Nancy S.Morgan. Royalda Dairy and Farms Ltd 231 Royalton Rd Royalton, New Brunswick(NB) E7K 2G7,Canada.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Nov 26 2014 3:09pm

Re: WE NEED WORKERS URGENTLY.

Please give your job vacacy
company detail
how many time visa processing

Please give your job vacacy company detail how many time visa processing
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Dec 2 2014 1:33pm

What job vacancy do you have?

Your company information is needed.

Thanks

What job vacancy do you have? Your company information is needed. Thanks
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Dec 2 2014 2:10pm

Dear Nancy,

Our company is recruiting company based in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.

If you can provide us with more detailed information, we can look for the right workers for your company.

Mongolian workers are hardworking and loyal people.

Best regards,
Solongo

Dear Nancy, Our company is recruiting company based in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. If you can provide us with more detailed information, we can look for the right workers for your company. Mongolian workers are hardworking and loyal people. Best regards, Solongo
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Dec 8 2014 10:39am

Hi.. I have skilled people in india... any requirements i can supply...

Hi.. I have skilled people in india... any requirements i can supply...
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Jan 19 2016 5:48pm

i have skilled farmers who are my family members,ready to work under your dairy farm.
can we know which post to apply for?
Regards,
akinola Israel
spobbicon
lagos, Nigeria
fakinola3000@yahoo.com

i have skilled farmers who are my family members,ready to work under your dairy farm. can we know which post to apply for? Regards, akinola Israel spobbicon lagos, Nigeria 2347030050892 fakinola3000@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.