NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Contracting through UK limited company in Ireland

#1 Jun 6 2010 11:52pm

Contracting through UK limited company in Ireland

Hi,

I am an IT contractor who contracts through a limited company registered in the UK. I have managed to get a contract in Ireland where the client will be paying me in Euros. It is a 6 month contract so I will not become resident in Ireland (i.e., under the 183 day limit).

I am looking for advice as to the best way to set up my finances for this. What I really want to avoid is having money changed from Euros to Pounds Sterling and back again as this will be expensive - i.e., is it possible for a UK registered company to have a business account with an Irish bank? Is there another recommended route?

Many thanks,
Jacqui

Hi, I am an IT contractor who contracts through a limited company registered in the UK. I have managed to get a contract in Ireland where the client will be paying me in Euros. It is a 6 month contract so I will not become resident in Ireland (i.e., under the 183 day limit). I am looking for advice as to the best way to set up my finances for this. What I really want to avoid is having money changed from Euros to Pounds Sterling and back again as this will be expensive - i.e., is it possible for a UK registered company to have a business account with an Irish bank? Is there another recommended route? Many thanks, Jacqui
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jan 19 2016 5:40pm

Re: Contracting through UK limited company in Ireland

why cant you try Nigeria?
Regards,
AKINOLA ISRAEL
SPOBBICON NIG LTD
LAGOS, NIGERIA
fakinola3000@yahoo.com

why cant you try Nigeria? Regards, AKINOLA ISRAEL SPOBBICON NIG LTD LAGOS, NIGERIA 2347030050892 fakinola3000@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jan 19 2016 5:41pm

Re: Contracting through UK limited company in Ireland

why cant you try Nigeria?
Regards,
AKINOLA ISRAEL
SPOBBICON NIG LTD
LAGOS, NIGERIA
fakinola3000@yahoo.com

why cant you try Nigeria? Regards, AKINOLA ISRAEL SPOBBICON NIG LTD LAGOS, NIGERIA 2347030050892 fakinola3000@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.