NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Indian married with a german. lived in india together for 17 years , now we are in germany.

#1 Feb 21 2012 11:19pm

Indian married with a german. lived in india together for 17 years , now we are in germany.

Need to start an bussiness like to start up an indian restaraunt , or to import and export food items . where do i find real partner who will join me.

Need to start an bussiness like to start up an indian restaraunt , or to import and export food items . where do i find real partner who will join me.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 28 2012 12:09pm

Re: Indian married with a german. lived in india together for 17 years , now we are in germany.

Please advise your location and nature of business you are interested in.
we are trying to setup an office overseas for importing to India. we are willing to diversify into
consumable items.

you and reply to rajgariah@hotmail.com

regards
santosh

Please advise your location and nature of business you are interested in. we are trying to setup an office overseas for importing to India. we are willing to diversify into consumable items. you and reply to rajgariah@hotmail.com regards santosh
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jul 28 2012 1:35pm

Re: Indian married with a german. lived in india together for 17 years , now we are in germany.

my skp id nirmala.ober kndly contact me . nirmala.india65@yahoo.com

my skp id nirmala.ober kndly contact me . nirmala.india65@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.