NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Good country to trade with?

#1 Apr 30 2009 12:51pm

Good country to trade with?

Hi I am looking into trading with different countries but I am not sure about Germany. Does anyone have any experience? Thanks.

Hi I am looking into trading with different countries but I am not sure about Germany. Does anyone have any experience? Thanks.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Mar 16 2010 2:41pm

Re: Good country to trade with?

Hi,
Germans are normally very reliable partners. If you have a good quality product/service you can always with the right introduction achieve a breakthrough within a year. But you need to do it the "German" way. If you do it right, it is the best and biggest market in Europe

Karl
more than 20 years experience at establishing businesses in Germany

Hi, Germans are normally very reliable partners. If you have a good quality product/service you can always with the right introduction achieve a breakthrough within a year. But you need to do it the "German" way. If you do it right, it is the best and biggest market in Europe Karl more than 20 years experience at establishing businesses in Germany
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Feb 21 2012 11:11pm

do any one interested to trade and start a bussiness in germany? contact ; nirmala.ober@yahoo.com

do any one interested to trade and start a bussiness in germany? contact ; nirmala.ober@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jan 19 2016 5:28pm

hello,
i can help you out as a genie businessman in Lagos, Nigeria,let me know what you are interested in ,But we supply grains like corn , rice sesame and barley. and accept LC mode of payment
Regards,
AKINOLA ISRAEL
SPOBBICON NIG LTD
LAGOS, NIGERIA
fakinola3000@yahoo.com

hello, i can help you out as a genie businessman in Lagos, Nigeria,let me know what you are interested in ,But we supply grains like corn , rice sesame and barley. and accept LC mode of payment Regards, AKINOLA ISRAEL SPOBBICON NIG LTD LAGOS, NIGERIA 2347030050892 fakinola3000@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.