NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

business services for purchasing cocoa beans, roucou and cashew nuts

#1 Jul 3 2018 12:19pm

business services for purchasing cocoa beans, roucou and cashew nuts

Hello everyone,
My name is Hermann Rodrigue KOUADIO, I am African, of Ivorian nationality. My interest on this site is to sell large quantities of agricultural products including cocoa beans, roucou seeds, and cashew nuts. And to allow German companies to build a supply chain with producers.
I have a quantity of 10,000 tons of cocoa beans for sale for the next harvest in September-December. I am available and open to all companies who wish to have information in the transparency in order to make this purchase.
thank you.
you can reach me by email : Hermann.kouadio@outlook.com
or by whatsapp or mobile call : + 225 49 78 64 08
French and English language

Hello everyone, My name is Hermann Rodrigue KOUADIO, I am African, of Ivorian nationality. My interest on this site is to sell large quantities of agricultural products including cocoa beans, roucou seeds, and cashew nuts. And to allow German companies to build a supply chain with producers. I have a quantity of 10,000 tons of cocoa beans for sale for the next harvest in September-December. I am available and open to all companies who wish to have information in the transparency in order to make this purchase. thank you. you can reach me by email : Hermann.kouadio@outlook.com or by whatsapp or mobile call : + 225 49 78 64 08 French and English language
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.