NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Strategic Consulting startup and strategy diagnostic tool for small business

#1 Jan 10 2017 2:31pm

Strategic Consulting startup and strategy diagnostic tool for small business

Hello,
I am interested in a Strategic Consulting startup and strategy diagnostic tool for small business (and possibly bring Russian companies to the European market) in Germany (Munich). Also, I want to do masters in Business Consulting.
What do I need for that and how much money I should have in the beginning? How to outsource taxes and accounting? Are there any government institutions who will be interested in this type of business support?
My other concern is visa and relocation. I am non-EU citizen (I am from Russia, I am 37 yo).
Thank you.
Best regards,
Katerina

Hello, I am interested in a Strategic Consulting startup and strategy diagnostic tool for small business (and possibly bring Russian companies to the European market) in Germany (Munich). Also, I want to do masters in Business Consulting. What do I need for that and how much money I should have in the beginning? How to outsource taxes and accounting? Are there any government institutions who will be interested in this type of business support? My other concern is visa and relocation. I am non-EU citizen (I am from Russia, I am 37 yo). Thank you. Best regards, Katerina
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.