NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Recommend a reliable removal firm.

#1 Jan 27 2009 11:57am

Recommend a reliable removal firm.

I have been getting loads of different quotes for moving our home and office. Please can anyone recommend a reliable company. I am prepared to pay more if the company has a good track record. I have heard so many horror stories. Thank you!!!!

I have been getting loads of different quotes for moving our home and office. Please can anyone recommend a reliable company. I am prepared to pay more if the company has a good track record. I have heard so many horror stories. Thank you!!!!
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 13 2009 11:09am

Re: Recommend a reliable removal firm.

Call Richard Gregan Registered Migration Agent 9905168, for some recomended firms.
Â
All I will say is that if the firm you are considering rhymes with wickford - give a large body swerve.
Â
Also to be avoided is the small local company who does not have the required international bondings and membership of industry standard body's.
Â
Â
Richard Gregan
RMA 9905168
0131 625 6900

Call Richard Gregan Registered Migration Agent 9905168, for some recomended firms. Â All I will say is that if the firm you are considering rhymes with wickford - give a large body swerve. Â Also to be avoided is the small local company who does not have the required international bondings and membership of industry standard body's. Â Â Richard Gregan RMA 9905168 0131 625 6900
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.