NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Employment Law

#1 Jan 27 2009 10:24am

Employment Law

Hi guys Does anyone know if Employment Law is very different to the UK? Are Employment contracts very similar? I am looking to employ two members of staff to work in a branch office. They will both be full-time. Any info greatfully received.    

Hi guys Does anyone know if Employment Law is very different to the UK? Are Employment contracts very similar? I am looking to employ two members of staff to work in a branch office. They will both be full-time. Any info greatfully received.    
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 13 2009 11:05am

Re: Employment Law

Employment law in Australia is broadly similar to UK law. There are some subtle differences that are best fully understood by you as the employer before starting the branch office.
Â
The advice I would give an employer may differ substantially to he advice I would give an amployer.Â
Ethically I am bound to ensure the best advice is given to my client.
There is no charge for an initial chat.
Â
Richard Gregan
Regaistered Migration Agent 9905168
Tel 0131 625 6906

Employment law in Australia is broadly similar to UK law. There are some subtle differences that are best fully understood by you as the employer before starting the branch office.  The advice I would give an employer may differ substantially to he advice I would give an amployer. Ethically I am bound to ensure the best advice is given to my client. There is no charge for an initial chat.  Richard Gregan Regaistered Migration Agent 9905168 Tel 0131 625 6906
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jul 18 2015 9:52am

Re: Employment Law

Employment Law in California provides insight into the HR topics. HRCalifornia provides access to California employment law resources to help you provide the appropriate advice to your California employees and to help you and your human resources team develop and implement appropriate workplace policies. Working in human resources in the state of California requires knowledge of a wide variety of HR topics. In addition to understanding Employment Law in California, human resources professionals must create company policies, communicate those policies to employees, deal with hiring and termination and handle employee benefits. Trying to understand California labor law can be overwhelming, but as a member of CalChamber, you can find the information you need all in one place. Our online HR Library on HRCalifornia is conveniently organized by the topics that are most important to human resources professionals, including benefits, compensation, discrimination, health and safety, time off and more. Whenever you need to know what the minimum compliance is for any HR topic or simply want a better understanding of California employment law, you can find it in the HR Library.

Employment Law in California provides insight into the HR topics. HRCalifornia provides access to California employment law resources to help you provide the appropriate advice to your California employees and to help you and your human resources team develop and implement appropriate workplace policies. Working in human resources in the state of California requires knowledge of a wide variety of HR topics. In addition to understanding Employment Law in California, human resources professionals must create company policies, communicate those policies to employees, deal with hiring and termination and handle employee benefits. Trying to understand California labor law can be overwhelming, but as a member of CalChamber, you can find the information you need all in one place. Our online HR Library on HRCalifornia is conveniently organized by the topics that are most important to human resources professionals, including benefits, compensation, discrimination, health and safety, time off and more. Whenever you need to know what the minimum compliance is for any HR topic or simply want a better understanding of California employment law, you can find it in the HR Library.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.