NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

searching for private investors who are in need of trusted business partners to venture with

#1 Jul 10 2017 6:04pm

searching for private investors who are in need of trusted business partners to venture with

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Egypt,Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Egypt,Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.