NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Franchise Opportunities Sweden

#1 Sep 24 2014 4:58pm

Franchise Opportunities Sweden

New question

Hi, i am looking at setting up a gym in Stockholm. at this stage i am more looking into existing gyms or franchises.

New question Hi, i am looking at setting up a gym in Stockholm. at this stage i am more looking into existing gyms or franchises.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Sep 24 2014 5:00pm

Franchise Opportunities Dubai

New question
Hi, I am looking to buy a franchise in Dubai, be it fast food, consulting, restaurant or dairy products. Where can I find a list of franchises for sale?

New question Hi, I am looking to buy a franchise in Dubai, be it fast food, consulting, restaurant or dairy products. Where can I find a list of franchises for sale?
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Sep 24 2014 5:02pm

Franchise Opportunities in Greece

New question
I have an established agricultural business in Greece that I would like to franchise and expand throughout the country. How can I do this, where do I start from, what are the cost involved? Please let me know, thank you

New question I have an established agricultural business in Greece that I would like to franchise and expand throughout the country. How can I do this, where do I start from, what are the cost involved? Please let me know, thank you
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Sep 24 2014 5:03pm

Franchise Opportunities Egypt

New question
Looking to buy a franchise opportunity in Egypt, where can a find a list of franchises available in Egypt?

New question Looking to buy a franchise opportunity in Egypt, where can a find a list of franchises available in Egypt?
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Sep 24 2014 5:04pm

Franchise Opportunities Saudi Arabia

New question
I am a Saudi business investor , I am looking for a franchising expert who can help me assist an opportunity and apply it in Saudi market

New question I am a Saudi business investor , I am looking for a franchising expert who can help me assist an opportunity and apply it in Saudi market
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Sep 24 2014 5:05pm

Franchise Opportunities Isle of Man

New question
Hello,

I have an idea but am not sure on how to go about it.

I was wondering if you want be so kind as to give some guidance on the following;

I live on a small island called the Isle of Man, and I believe there are a lot of franchises that could thrive over here. But I do not know where to start on buying / arranging for companies to open a business over here.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

New question Hello, I have an idea but am not sure on how to go about it. I was wondering if you want be so kind as to give some guidance on the following; I live on a small island called the Isle of Man, and I believe there are a lot of franchises that could thrive over here. But I do not know where to start on buying / arranging for companies to open a business over here. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely
Reply Reply with quote

#7 Sep 24 2014 5:06pm

Franchise Opportunities Norway

New question
We are interested in the restaurant or pizza franchise in Norway. Will you provide the broker information in Norway? Thanks.

New question We are interested in the restaurant or pizza franchise in Norway. Will you provide the broker information in Norway? Thanks.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.