NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

finding Clients for formulation development , preclinical and clinical services

#1 Sep 23 2014 5:51am

finding Clients for formulation development , preclinical and clinical services

Greetings from KMS Health Center Pvt. Ltd!!!!!!!

The purpose of this thread is to briefly introduce my organization, KMS Health Center Pvt. Ltd. We are a a Contract Research Organization providing spectrum of services in pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and stem cell research to various pharma companies across the globe including few in china, US and Europe.

Our parent company Micro therapeutics research laboratories Pvt. Ltd is CRO providing services in Pre-clinical, clinical and Bio equivalence studies. It is audited and approved by USFDA and other reputed regulatory bodies of various countries.

In KMS we have developed 100+ products for US FDA and Europe MA submission. We are experts in solid orals, liquid orals, Semi solids and NDDS products.

To know more about us please visit www.kmshc.com and www.microtheraps.com

We need to find out Clients who can take up our services any where in the world.

Kindly advice me in this regard.

Regards,

Madhumitha.S

Greetings from KMS Health Center Pvt. Ltd!!!!!!! The purpose of this thread is to briefly introduce my organization, KMS Health Center Pvt. Ltd. We are a a Contract Research Organization providing spectrum of services in pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and stem cell research to various pharma companies across the globe including few in china, US and Europe. Our parent company Micro therapeutics research laboratories Pvt. Ltd is CRO providing services in Pre-clinical, clinical and Bio equivalence studies. It is audited and approved by USFDA and other reputed regulatory bodies of various countries. In KMS we have developed 100+ products for US FDA and Europe MA submission. We are experts in solid orals, liquid orals, Semi solids and NDDS products. To know more about us please visit www.kmshc.com and www.microtheraps.com We need to find out Clients who can take up our services any where in the world. Kindly advice me in this regard. Regards, Madhumitha.S
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.