NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting a business in Turkey

#1 Feb 3 2013 4:02pm

Starting a business in Turkey

I wonder if someone can help please. I moved to Turkey 9 months ago and now live here permanently. I and another British woman would like to start a business importing British goods into Turkey - namely British clothing, accessories, gifts and foodstuffs. We are unsure how to go about doing this and would appreciate any help or advice. Many thanks.

I wonder if someone can help please. I moved to Turkey 9 months ago and now live here permanently. I and another British woman would like to start a business importing British goods into Turkey - namely British clothing, accessories, gifts and foodstuffs. We are unsure how to go about doing this and would appreciate any help or advice. Many thanks.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 7 2013 8:58pm

Re: Starting a business in Turkey

HI helen

My name is Albert Owusu and i run a startup called AGIS that helps facilitate the sourcing of tradeable goods from various countries. If you are looking for help on your project. I would be more then happy to help. my email is argogis@gmail.com

HI helen My name is Albert Owusu and i run a startup called AGIS that helps facilitate the sourcing of tradeable goods from various countries. If you are looking for help on your project. I would be more then happy to help. my email is argogis@gmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Nov 28 2016 7:41pm

Re: Starting a business in Turkey

I am looking to start a business with my Turkish partner. I am still in UK for now, but I want to move to Turkey again once we are able to do this business. We don't have a good credit history and worry about what we need to start. We want to open up a restaurant/cafe for quick daytime meals.

I am looking to start a business with my Turkish partner. I am still in UK for now, but I want to move to Turkey again once we are able to do this business. We don't have a good credit history and worry about what we need to start. We want to open up a restaurant/cafe for quick daytime meals.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.