NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Business loans?

#1 Dec 15 2009 11:21am

Business loans?

How easy is it for a British person to get a loan from a bank in France?

Are interest rates for foreigners generally higher than you'd expect for a French national?

How easy is it for a British person to get a loan from a bank in France? Are interest rates for foreigners generally higher than you'd expect for a French national?
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 15 2009 11:37am

Re: Business loans?

You should have a read of the Finance page on this website: http://overseas.bstartup.com/starting-a-business-in-france/financing-a-business.html

It talks a bit about loans and overdrafts that might help you.

What is the nature of your business, if you don't mind me asking?

You should have a read of the Finance page on this website: http://overseas.bstartup.com/starting-a-business-in-france/financing-a-business.html It talks a bit about loans and overdrafts that might help you. What is the nature of your business, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Dec 15 2009 11:40am

Thanks Alan, I did not notice that page before.

My business is a catering business, we are already well establised in SW England but it's always been a dream to move to France and I'd like to take my business with me.

Thanks Alan, I did not notice that page before. My business is a catering business, we are already well establised in SW England but it's always been a dream to move to France and I'd like to take my business with me.
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Dec 15 2009 11:41am

Good luck, my sister relocated to France 2 years ago so I shall ask her if she has any advice on business finance and loans.

Good luck, my sister relocated to France 2 years ago so I shall ask her if she has any advice on business finance and loans.
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Dec 15 2009 11:45am

Cheers Alan that would be great.

Cheers Alan that would be great.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.