NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Is it expensive to start and run a business in France?

#1 Jan 2 2009 2:28pm

Is it expensive to start and run a business in France?

Hi I have heard that it is very expensive to start and run a business in France. Please could anyone advise me? Thank you. Jake

Hi I have heard that it is very expensive to start and run a business in France. Please could anyone advise me? Thank you. Jake
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jan 5 2009 9:45am

Re: Is it expensive to start and run a business in France?

Put it this way - it isn't cheap. It's more mountain of paperwork and time-consuming than expensive. You can work out your costs before you start, which you should really be doing anyway.

Put it this way - it isn't cheap. It's more mountain of paperwork and time-consuming than expensive. You can work out your costs before you start, which you should really be doing anyway.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Mar 21 2009 9:25am

As mentioned, there's a lot of hoops to jump through and a lot of paperwork, but much of the costs of the setting-up and ongoing running of a company in France depends on what your business will be doing, and what type of French company you set up.

As mentioned, there's a lot of hoops to jump through and a lot of paperwork, but much of the costs of the setting-up and ongoing running of a company in France depends on what your business will be doing, and what type of French company you set up.
Reply Reply with quote

#4 May 13 2009 9:28am

Depends if you are working as one director. The moment that you start employing staff you will need to be aware of social security, employment contracts etc.

Having a good accountant is essential

Depends if you are working as one director. The moment that you start employing staff you will need to be aware of social security, employment contracts etc. Having a good accountant is essential  
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.