NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Want to start a business with a friend -- but she has no working visa or French residency

#1 Nov 30 2012 2:47pm

Want to start a business with a friend -- but she has no working visa or French residency

Can someone help me.

I am a resident of France but would like to start up a business with my friend. However, my friend is only in France because her husband works here. He is on a working visa and my friend is on a visa that doesn't allow her to work.

For my business -- my friend would like to make a contribution of 20 percent of the capital. What can she do/cannot do in terms of her visa status. She has been living in France for three years as her husband works here. But in terms of the business idea I have, I would like for my friend to be a part of it. How can she be part of it -- despite her visa status?? Or is it totally impossible with her visa status?? If she can partake -- what can she do/cannot do??

Help greatly appreciated.

Can someone help me. I am a resident of France but would like to start up a business with my friend. However, my friend is only in France because her husband works here. He is on a working visa and my friend is on a visa that doesn't allow her to work. For my business -- my friend would like to make a contribution of 20 percent of the capital. What can she do/cannot do in terms of her visa status. She has been living in France for three years as her husband works here. But in terms of the business idea I have, I would like for my friend to be a part of it. How can she be part of it -- despite her visa status?? Or is it totally impossible with her visa status?? If she can partake -- what can she do/cannot do?? Help greatly appreciated.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 1 2012 8:51am

Re: Want to start a business with a friend -- but she has no working visa or French residency

Dear Sir

You did not mention where you are interested to start the business. If you are interested to do it in Bahrain, please tell me where I can guide you to start. I am working here mroe than 20 years in food import and export business. Please sent me an email if you are interested

regards
Raphy

Dear Sir You did not mention where you are interested to start the business. If you are interested to do it in Bahrain, please tell me where I can guide you to start. I am working here mroe than 20 years in food import and export business. Please sent me an email if you are interested regards Raphy
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.