NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Business setup services

#1 Jul 23 2011 11:11am

Business setup services

Dear Nadia;

We are offering a-z business services in the emirate of sharjah, and soon we will do the same for dubai, ajman and fujairah as well.
We have seen alot of questions from so many people regarding starting business in sharjah and dubai, and that is, what exactly we are doing right now in sharjah.
I am not going to mention my contact details, because this might be against the terms and conditions of STARTUPOVERSEAS. But we don't want to lose this oppertunity. Kindly help us out to make our business more and more successful.
We will be looking forward for a positive response from yours' side.

Thanks
Concord Team

Dear Nadia; We are offering a-z business services in the emirate of sharjah, and soon we will do the same for dubai, ajman and fujairah as well. We have seen alot of questions from so many people regarding starting business in sharjah and dubai, and that is, what exactly we are doing right now in sharjah. I am not going to mention my contact details, because this might be against the terms and conditions of STARTUPOVERSEAS. But we don't want to lose this oppertunity. Kindly help us out to make our business more and more successful. We will be looking forward for a positive response from yours' side. Thanks Concord Team
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 21 2012 11:26pm

Re: Business setup services

hi i would like to introduce myself. i am from germany. i would like to know what u exactly mean to sart up. .is it overseas impor export or ? thank u.

hi i would like to introduce myself. i am from germany. i would like to know what u exactly mean to sart up. .is it overseas impor export or ? thank u.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jun 6 2012 6:10am

ALL KINDS OF LICENSES WITH SERVICED OFFICES AND COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
At Serene Business Services we provide range of Company Formation & Business Setup Services that you require setup your business in Dubai.
We provide all kinds of Licenses and required documentation in setting up your business from start to finish also assisting you with Commercial Licences, Trading Licenses, Tourism License, Shipping & Logistics License, Professional Licenses and More… We offer complete range of Business Services Document clearing, opening up bank accounts & arranging accommodation for client visitors, PRO Services, Labor & Immigration services, Investor Visas, Family Visas etc.
We also Provide serviced office packages starting with AED 1500/-, with complete office and administrative support. We provide different kinds of comfortable office spaces to meet your requirements:
Cubicles & Workstations
Flexi desk
Private suites
Meeting Rooms

We have a professional team with excellent customer service skills and management structure. For more Information & Free Consultation:
Call/ SMS: +971 55 949 4118 or leave a reply below.
Office Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00 PM. SUNDAY TO THURSDAY
Dusseldorf Business Point, Office 804.
Behind Mall Of the Emirates. Al Barsha. Dubai UAE.
Please book an appointment to meet with a consultant.
Follow us on Your favorite Social network:

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/Serene_Business
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/serenecenters
LINKED IN: http://www.linkedin.com/company/serene-business-centers
GOOGLE +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111416238970912306719/#111416238970912306719/about

ALL KINDS OF LICENSES WITH SERVICED OFFICES AND COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT At Serene Business Services we provide range of Company Formation & Business Setup Services that you require setup your business in Dubai. We provide all kinds of Licenses and required documentation in setting up your business from start to finish also assisting you with Commercial Licences, Trading Licenses, Tourism License, Shipping & Logistics License, Professional Licenses and More… We offer complete range of Business Services Document clearing, opening up bank accounts & arranging accommodation for client visitors, PRO Services, Labor & Immigration services, Investor Visas, Family Visas etc. We also Provide serviced office packages starting with AED 1500/-, with complete office and administrative support. We provide different kinds of comfortable office spaces to meet your requirements: Cubicles & Workstations Flexi desk Private suites Meeting Rooms We have a professional team with excellent customer service skills and management structure. For more Information & Free Consultation: Call/ SMS: +971 55 949 4118 or leave a reply below. Office Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00 PM. SUNDAY TO THURSDAY Dusseldorf Business Point, Office 804. Behind Mall Of the Emirates. Al Barsha. Dubai UAE. Please book an appointment to meet with a consultant. Follow us on Your favorite Social network: TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/Serene_Business FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/serenecenters LINKED IN: http://www.linkedin.com/company/serene-business-centers GOOGLE +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111416238970912306719/#111416238970912306719/about
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Oct 21 2013 11:18pm

Dear Sir,

Pls send details to me on setting up business in UAE at linusgomes@yahoo.com

Thanks & regards,

Dear Sir, Pls send details to me on setting up business in UAE at linusgomes@yahoo.com Thanks & regards,
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Feb 5 2015 11:22am

Hi all,

We are marjan accountants in Dubai, U.A.E and provide high quality services in Accounting firms in Dubai,
Certified Accountants Dubai,
Certified Public Accountant,
Certified Management Accountant,
Bookkeeping and Accounting Services,
Bookkeeping Outsourcing services,
Accountants in Dubai,
Accounting service in Dubai,
Business Setup in Dubai,
International Tax Advice,
International Tax Consultancy,
IT Accounting Solutions,
IT Accounting Services.

Want to any information(or) details in above Business Services we are help you.......

Hi all, We are marjan accountants in Dubai, U.A.E and provide high quality services in Accounting firms in Dubai, Certified Accountants Dubai, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services, Bookkeeping Outsourcing services, Accountants in Dubai, Accounting service in Dubai, Business Setup in Dubai, International Tax Advice, International Tax Consultancy, IT Accounting Solutions, IT Accounting Services. Want to any information(or) details in above Business Services we are help you.......
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Feb 10 2015 11:25am

Sir

I am denish patel from India Gujarat. I am multi-product merchant exporter in india. I would like to ask you that if you need any things from india please give a valuable chance to me for this time.

I am sure that i can give you best rate from all supplier of local market.

You can contact me on my whatsapp also +919099186869

Thanks faithfully
denish86000@gmail.com
+919099186869

Sir I am denish patel from India Gujarat. I am multi-product merchant exporter in india. I would like to ask you that if you need any things from india please give a valuable chance to me for this time. I am sure that i can give you best rate from all supplier of local market. You can contact me on my whatsapp also +919099186869 Thanks faithfully denish86000@gmail.com +919099186869
Reply Reply with quote

#7 Feb 10 2015 11:28am

Sir

I am denish patel from gujarat, india. I am bentonite supplier from india. We supply best quality and cheaper OCMA, API and more grade bentonite powder. If you are intrested in our powder please contact me on my no. +919099186869. Or you can also mail me on denish86000@gmail.com.

I hope you get intrest on our product.

MOQ: 250 tons

Denish patel
+919099186869
denish86000@gmail.com

Sir I am denish patel from gujarat, india. I am bentonite supplier from india. We supply best quality and cheaper OCMA, API and more grade bentonite powder. If you are intrested in our powder please contact me on my no. +919099186869. Or you can also mail me on denish86000@gmail.com. I hope you get intrest on our product. MOQ: 250 tons Denish patel +919099186869 denish86000@gmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.