NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Is it really as good as it appears?

#1 Jan 23 2009 11:00am

Is it really as good as it appears?

Hello there I am thinking about opening an office in Dubai. I have been over there to check it out. It all seems great but I am worried that it is too good to be true. I know all the pluses but if anyone has any minuses, please let me know. I really would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello there I am thinking about opening an office in Dubai. I have been over there to check it out. It all seems great but I am worried that it is too good to be true. I know all the pluses but if anyone has any minuses, please let me know. I really would appreciate it. Thanks.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jun 25 2009 12:08pm

Re: Is it really as good as it appears?

This is a test reply

This is a test reply
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jul 2 2009 8:00am

Laith,
This depend on what you mean by too good to be true ...can you be a little more specific here?

Maybe our website can help www,sentinelbusinesscentres.com

Laith, This depend on what you mean by too good to be true ...can you be a little more specific here? Maybe our website can help www,sentinelbusinesscentres.com
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Sep 23 2009 2:45pm

To setup business in Dubai you can call me and get complete information and i would answer to all your inquiries

To setup business in Dubai you can call me and get complete information and i would answer to all your inquiries
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Mar 22 2011 7:57pm

emploi commercial
• Sir Madam
I have experience of sales and retail products and marketing, customer service, I have ideas, talents and ambitions extend to you my request about the job of project management, sales, marketing and service products and customers
Ask your attention to my request and help me to get the best business
Waiting for the answer
Thank you

emploi commercial • Sir Madam I have experience of sales and retail products and marketing, customer service, I have ideas, talents and ambitions extend to you my request about the job of project management, sales, marketing and service products and customers Ask your attention to my request and help me to get the best business Waiting for the answer Thank you
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.