NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Dubai - Free Zones

#1 Dec 29 2008 2:19pm

Dubai - Free Zones

Hello, Can anyone please explain to me the real differences between setting up in Northern Ireland and the Republic? I am thinking of expanding in Ireland and can't decide on a good place to do so. Mark

Hello, Can anyone please explain to me the real differences between setting up in Northern Ireland and the Republic? I am thinking of expanding in Ireland and can't decide on a good place to do so. Mark
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 29 2008 2:24pm

Re: Dubai - Free Zones

I am about to move to Cyprus and was wondering if anyone could let me know how much they have paid for health insurance? I have received a few quotes but am not sure how much i should be paying.

I am about to move to Cyprus and was wondering if anyone could let me know how much they have paid for health insurance? I have received a few quotes but am not sure how much i should be paying.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Dec 29 2008 2:30pm

Hello,
Can anyone please explain to me the real differences between setting up in Northern Ireland and the Republic? I am thinking of expanding in Ireland and can't decide on a good place to do so.
Mark
Â

Hello, Can anyone please explain to me the real differences between setting up in Northern Ireland and the Republic? I am thinking of expanding in Ireland and can't decide on a good place to do so. Mark Â
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Dec 29 2008 2:32pm

HI
I'm often reading about violence in South Africa, and was just wondering if, as an English person, I would be affected? Would my business?
Thank you :)

HI I'm often reading about violence in South Africa, and was just wondering if, as an English person, I would be affected? Would my business? Thank you :)
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Dec 29 2008 2:41pm

Hello!
Is Dubai really as liberal as I'm told? It is still a religious place isn't it? I can't seem to find any certain information on this.

Hello! Is Dubai really as liberal as I'm told? It is still a religious place isn't it? I can't seem to find any certain information on this.
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Dec 29 2008 5:33pm

Does anyone have knowledge on the free zones in Dubai? I am keen to learn more about them and the benefits?

Does anyone have knowledge on the free zones in Dubai? I am keen to learn more about them and the benefits?
Reply Reply with quote

#7 Jan 7 2009 8:32am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply Reply with quote

#8 Apr 16 2012 12:00pm

Dear Sir, We are a scrap metal trading and main office in Malaysia. We import and export Metal Scrap from all over the world. Currently we have secure some material (Metal Scrap) from Qatar and now we want to bring into UAE, Dubai. We will be engaging a logistic company to ship this material from Qatar. Our main purpose to import this metal scrap (Stainless Steel) from Qatar is to store it in our yard in Dubai then to cut up this material into smaller pieces and re- export. We want your guidence to do this accurately as we do not know the custom procedure as:
1. Can I use a free-trade zone site for this purpose, are there duties, taxes or any levies or......
2. If it is not a free-trade zone (our rented yard) will we be taxed or levied any duties or charges and also vice versa when comes to exporting. As a Malaysian can I to start up a company 100% owned by me?
3. If I am contracted by a company to be able to use their facilities how much tax do I need to pay, business or income tax? .
Thanks & Best Regards.
Christopher
Mob: +6012-6778545
Email: christopher.garan@yahoo.com

Dear Sir, We are a scrap metal trading and main office in Malaysia. We import and export Metal Scrap from all over the world. Currently we have secure some material (Metal Scrap) from Qatar and now we want to bring into UAE, Dubai. We will be engaging a logistic company to ship this material from Qatar. Our main purpose to import this metal scrap (Stainless Steel) from Qatar is to store it in our yard in Dubai then to cut up this material into smaller pieces and re- export. We want your guidence to do this accurately as we do not know the custom procedure as: 1. Can I use a free-trade zone site for this purpose, are there duties, taxes or any levies or...... 2. If it is not a free-trade zone (our rented yard) will we be taxed or levied any duties or charges and also vice versa when comes to exporting. As a Malaysian can I to start up a company 100% owned by me? 3. If I am contracted by a company to be able to use their facilities how much tax do I need to pay, business or income tax? . Thanks & Best Regards. Christopher Mob: +6012-6778545 Skype: chris_garan. Email: christopher.garan@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.