NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

How to establish a Financial Consulting/investment company in U.A.E. under the Free Zones.

#1 Feb 2 2015 1:35pm

How to establish a Financial Consulting/investment company in U.A.E. under the Free Zones.

New question

I am a U.S.A. citizen living in USA.
I am trying to gather information on how to establish a Financial Consulting/investment
company in U.A.E. under the Free Zones.

Would you be kind enough to provide information on:
__where to apply for licencing and its requirements?
__the time it takes to obtain licence?
__the cost/fees of licencing?

Thank you.

New question I am a U.S.A. citizen living in USA. I am trying to gather information on how to establish a Financial Consulting/investment company in U.A.E. under the Free Zones. Would you be kind enough to provide information on: __where to apply for licencing and its requirements? __the time it takes to obtain licence? __the cost/fees of licencing? Thank you.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 May 27 2015 2:22pm

Re: How to establish a Financial Consulting/investment company in U.A.E. under the Free Zones.

Hi,

I just joined the forum, this might be late but I can help.

Financial Consulting/ Investment is a broad term, you need to specify the exact activity that you would like to carry out in the UAE. For example, Financial consultancy, may refer to life insurance, it can also refer to portfolio investment etc.

As per the law, free zone companies in the UAE cannot directly carry out their business activities in main land Dubai, Abu Dhabi or elsewhere in the Emirates, without having a local distributor or agent that has the proper license to do so.

I can assist you zero out on the exact business activity that you are looking for based on the categories outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED).

Hi, I just joined the forum, this might be late but I can help. Financial Consulting/ Investment is a broad term, you need to specify the exact activity that you would like to carry out in the UAE. For example, Financial consultancy, may refer to life insurance, it can also refer to portfolio investment etc. As per the law, free zone companies in the UAE cannot directly carry out their business activities in main land Dubai, Abu Dhabi or elsewhere in the Emirates, without having a local distributor or agent that has the proper license to do so. I can assist you zero out on the exact business activity that you are looking for based on the categories outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED).
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.