NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Building a housing estate in Dubai - foreigner

#1 Jul 26 2013 9:50pm

Building a housing estate in Dubai - foreigner

Hi,
I'm from the UK and have a strong interest in the Dubai property market. I want to buy land in Dubai and build about 12 homes each that are 4 bedrooms. If I have the investment for it what do I need to do?

Thanks

Hi, I'm from the UK and have a strong interest in the Dubai property market. I want to buy land in Dubai and build about 12 homes each that are 4 bedrooms. If I have the investment for it what do I need to do? Thanks
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Aug 4 2013 3:14pm

Re: Building a housing estate in Dubai - foreigner

Hi,

I would suggest that you go in for the free hold properties which are from developers.

I have been in the market and do know the best investment options available. Having seen the recession and the market behaviour plus the reputation of the developers, i can help secure a good deal.

Do let me know if you want to take this forward.

You may reach me at kishurs@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,

Kishore

Hi, I would suggest that you go in for the free hold properties which are from developers. I have been in the market and do know the best investment options available. Having seen the recession and the market behaviour plus the reputation of the developers, i can help secure a good deal. Do let me know if you want to take this forward. You may reach me at kishurs@gmail.com. Kind Regards, Kishore
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Oct 10 2013 3:56pm

Re: Building a housing estate in Dubai - foreigner

Dear Sir,

Please send us some more details, so we advise you accordingly.

Regards,

MS Hanana

Dear Sir, Please send us some more details, so we advise you accordingly. Regards, MS Hanana
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.