NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

New company

#1 Nov 27 2012 2:20pm

New company

My husband and I work in marine services & consultancy. We travel the world doing this work and hence don't really have a fixed abode. He is a New Zealand citizen and I am a uk citizen.

We would like to startup an offshore company in the UAE with bank accounts in jersey.

Is anyone out there able to assist us with this?

Regards

My husband and I work in marine services & consultancy. We travel the world doing this work and hence don't really have a fixed abode. He is a New Zealand citizen and I am a uk citizen. We would like to startup an offshore company in the UAE with bank accounts in jersey. Is anyone out there able to assist us with this? Regards
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Nov 28 2012 3:12pm

Re: New company

My company can assist you with offshore company formations and banking. I'm not quite sure why you would chose UAE and then banking in Jersey when there are other more robust solutions you could consider.

If you email me directly at mike@link357.com I will be pleased to give you some options which I think you will find useful.

Kind regards
Mike

My company can assist you with offshore company formations and banking. I'm not quite sure why you would chose UAE and then banking in Jersey when there are other more robust solutions you could consider. If you email me directly at mike@link357.com I will be pleased to give you some options which I think you will find useful. Kind regards Mike
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Nov 28 2012 3:12pm

Re: New company

Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jul 24 2014 11:08pm

SEAWAY EXPORT COMPANY

Seaway export
We are professional shipping company
we specialize on export cars to international
worldwide overseas
we satisfy our costumers providing protection
to their cars and picturing all the time
we located at Savannah,GA,USA
if any question or for a quote
just replay me to goliatcalleja@hotmail.com

Seaway export We are professional shipping company we specialize on export cars to international worldwide overseas we satisfy our costumers providing protection to their cars and picturing all the time we located at Savannah,GA,USA if any question or for a quote just replay me to goliatcalleja@hotmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.