NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

starting a business

#1 Jan 25 2009 5:01pm

starting a business

hi can anyone tell me who are the best people to approach for information on starting a business up in cyprus. e.g. solicitor, estate agent. ect. i run a business here but want to start one from scratch in cyprus, in the leisure side of things. thanks charlie

hi can anyone tell me who are the best people to approach for information on starting a business up in cyprus. e.g. solicitor, estate agent. ect. i run a business here but want to start one from scratch in cyprus, in the leisure side of things. thanks charlie
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 17 2009 2:39pm

Re: starting a business

Well you will need a solicitor and accountant, try yourbooks.com.cy they are british run

Well you will need a solicitor and accountant, try yourbooks.com.cy they are british run
Reply Reply with quote

#3 May 13 2009 10:00am

openaeuropeancompany.com can assist with full support services for Cyprus

openaeuropeancompany.com can assist with full support services for Cyprus
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jul 25 2014 5:47pm

SEAWAY EXPORT COMPANY

Seaway export
We are professional shipping company
we specialize on export cars to international
worldwide overseas
we satisfy our costumers providing protection
to their cars and picturing all the time
we located at Savannah,GA,USA
if any question or for a quote
just replay me to goliatcalleja@hotmail.com

Seaway export We are professional shipping company we specialize on export cars to international worldwide overseas we satisfy our costumers providing protection to their cars and picturing all the time we located at Savannah,GA,USA if any question or for a quote just replay me to goliatcalleja@hotmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Oct 18 2017 7:14pm

dear sir,
i am from bangladesh. please let me know-as a new business man,how can i get a business loan.
with kind regard
syed bablu
bablu0109@yahoo.com

dear sir, i am from bangladesh. please let me know-as a new business man,how can i get a business loan. with kind regard syed bablu bablu0109@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Oct 31 2017 3:15pm

Hello partners am Mr Aladji Hassan a business consultant of (PACIFIC OIL COMPANY LTD)i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the wold being in Africa,Europe and in Asia countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic and only direct business owners should contact me no brokers or wasting of time just contact me on (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com) for more details

Hello partners am Mr Aladji Hassan a business consultant of (PACIFIC OIL COMPANY LTD)i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the wold being in Africa,Europe and in Asia countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic and only direct business owners should contact me no brokers or wasting of time just contact me on (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com) for more details
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.