NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Cyprus property

#1 Jan 2 2009 1:21pm

Cyprus property

Me and my wife are looking to make Cyprus our new home. Can you guys recommend any good rental agencies? I seem to only find holiday lets rather than long term. Thanks for your time, Chris

Me and my wife are looking to make Cyprus our new home. Can you guys recommend any good rental agencies? I seem to only find holiday lets rather than long term. Thanks for your time, Chris
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jan 5 2009 10:28am

Re: Cyprus property

The agency I used when I went to Cyprus is not in business anymore. However, I found them on the internet, and they were very good. Just put in a search for Cyprus real estate/property on a search engine and you'll get a wealth of contacts.

The agency I used when I went to Cyprus is not in business anymore. However, I found them on the internet, and they were very good. Just put in a search for Cyprus real estate/property on a search engine and you'll get a wealth of contacts.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Aug 13 2009 10:21am

Re: Cyprus property

Hi Chris,
We can help you on your property search, if you want please give me a call on UK number 01923 804488.
Many thanks
Paul Collis

Hi Chris, We can help you on your property search, if you want please give me a call on UK number 01923 804488. Many thanks Paul Collis
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.