NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

China business enquiry

#1 Mar 21 2009 3:41pm

China business enquiry

how open is china to allowing foreign communciations business to enter their market? can i open up as a fashion consultant/pr? what are the implications? Maggie tel 07765927008

how open is china to allowing foreign communciations business to enter their market? can i open up as a fashion consultant/pr? what are the implications? Maggie tel 07765927008
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Mar 21 2009 3:42pm

Re: China business enquiry

send me info on China & gov funds available toassist start up there, & doing business in China to

email

brixmis2001@yahoo.com

send me info on China & gov funds available toassist start up there, & doing business in China to email brixmis2001@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

#3 May 26 2009 6:19pm

Hi there,
am planning to set up office in southern china to complment my existing uk business. can any one offer advise with regards to where is most benificial to register the company, Hong Kong or China ? Which is the most tax efficient ? are there any tax breaks for establishing trading company in China ?
tks
Ace

Hi there, am planning to set up office in southern china to complment my existing uk business. can any one offer advise with regards to where is most benificial to register the company, Hong Kong or China ? Which is the most tax efficient ? are there any tax breaks for establishing trading company in China ? tks Ace
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jul 1 2009 5:36pm

Lots of questions
Telecommunuications are pretty well controlled by China Telecom. Also there are lots of low cost equipment manufacturers there. The only opportunity is if you have some really novel solutions to existing problems and these would probably only be accepted if they do not impinge on China Telecoms grip on the market.
Fashions is big business in China particularly well known brands (genuine) In saying that there is a huge market for counterfeit. The new middle class in China are often cash rich and are conspicuous in demonstrating their wealth so high end fashion goods have a strong market.
Hong Kong is definitely a more advantageous place to set up a business in that the legal system is closer to a UK system and the tax laws are quite generaous to overseas companies. That said there are many incentives given by regions all over China which can be advantageous. A lot depends on what you are selling and where your market is
Hope this helps
Adrian
adrian@anderenltd.com

Lots of questions Telecommunuications are pretty well controlled by China Telecom. Also there are lots of low cost equipment manufacturers there. The only opportunity is if you have some really novel solutions to existing problems and these would probably only be accepted if they do not impinge on China Telecoms grip on the market. Fashions is big business in China particularly well known brands (genuine) In saying that there is a huge market for counterfeit. The new middle class in China are often cash rich and are conspicuous in demonstrating their wealth so high end fashion goods have a strong market. Hong Kong is definitely a more advantageous place to set up a business in that the legal system is closer to a UK system and the tax laws are quite generaous to overseas companies. That said there are many incentives given by regions all over China which can be advantageous. A lot depends on what you are selling and where your market is Hope this helps Adrian adrian@anderenltd.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.