NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Does anyone know whether you can insure against electronic data loss in China?

#1 Apr 14 2014 8:54am

Does anyone know whether you can insure against electronic data loss in China?

My company provides cloud-based business solutions and we are facing a problem in China that many companies are concerned about the idea of putting their business data on in a third party data center, in case the data center deletes their data and it cannot be retrieved.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether it is possible to insure against data loss in China. I understand that companies that offer this type of insurance exist in the West, but does China have the legal framework for insuring intangible assets like electronic data?

Thanks

My company provides cloud-based business solutions and we are facing a problem in China that many companies are concerned about the idea of putting their business data on in a third party data center, in case the data center deletes their data and it cannot be retrieved. I was wondering if anyone knows whether it is possible to insure against data loss in China. I understand that companies that offer this type of insurance exist in the West, but does China have the legal framework for insuring intangible assets like electronic data? Thanks
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.