NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Set up a company (startup) in Canada as a non-resident

#1 Jun 3 2015 10:25pm

Set up a company (startup) in Canada as a non-resident

Hi there ,
I have studied in Canada for 3 years and gained my masters degree and now I am on a work permit. My friend and I are going to set up a company in Canada . Both of us are Iranian citizens. I am wondering if there is a way that I can use my work permit to register a company . Is there any way than the start-up visa for non-residents?
Also we registered a company for the same purpose in UK 9 years ago . We did it before our product was ready. Now we are ready to step into the market . So is there anyway , we can use that company to smooth our way to Canada ? Can we use the UK based company as the head office and open an other office in Canada ?
For both cases , note that we are Iranian citizens !!
Thank you in advance

Hi there , I have studied in Canada for 3 years and gained my masters degree and now I am on a work permit. My friend and I are going to set up a company in Canada . Both of us are Iranian citizens. I am wondering if there is a way that I can use my work permit to register a company . Is there any way than the start-up visa for non-residents? Also we registered a company for the same purpose in UK 9 years ago . We did it before our product was ready. Now we are ready to step into the market . So is there anyway , we can use that company to smooth our way to Canada ? Can we use the UK based company as the head office and open an other office in Canada ? For both cases , note that we are Iranian citizens !! Thank you in advance
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.