NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Advertise & Expand my translation Business in USA

#1 Mar 29 2017 9:12am

Advertise & Expand my translation Business in USA

Hello

Please I have translation company in Egypt,
can you help me to Advertise & Expand my translation Business in USA.

Many Thanks.

Hello Please I have translation company in Egypt, can you help me to Advertise & Expand my translation Business in USA. Many Thanks.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Apr 11 2017 12:03am

Investor Seeking for Business Partner/investment opportunities

I am an investor willing venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence.
I am keen on investing in a lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier in cash, Fixed interest, Shares or Property. I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal. To proceed with investment, contact me via my email: junjn015@ gmail .com

My details
Name: JUN JIN
HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED

Regards,
JUN

I am an investor willing venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence. I am keen on investing in a lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier in cash, Fixed interest, Shares or Property. I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal. To proceed with investment, contact me via my email: junjn015@ gmail .com My details Name: JUN JIN HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED Regards, JUN
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.