NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Business Ideas

#1 Dec 16 2008 10:46am

Business Ideas

Hello everyone, I know which country I want to move to (Spain) and that I want to open a business, but no idea which route to take. I have owned a clothes / trinket shop in the UK, but not sure whether to just start a fresh or take the business with me. Any help!?

Hello everyone, I know which country I want to move to (Spain) and that I want to open a business, but no idea which route to take. I have owned a clothes / trinket shop in the UK, but not sure whether to just start a fresh or take the business with me. Any help!?
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jan 5 2009 10:37am

Re: Business Ideas

Have you done any research into the markets? Where will be most susceptible to your product? This is really a case of doing some major research. Maybe you will find your existing company won't find a market and have to opt for a new idea.

Have you done any research into the markets? Where will be most susceptible to your product? This is really a case of doing some major research. Maybe you will find your existing company won't find a market and have to opt for a new idea.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jan 26 2009 3:08pm

Do you have any hobbies? These skills can sometimes be transformed to a trade that you will enjoy and make you money at the same time. Try and look outside of the box.

Do you have any hobbies? These skills can sometimes be transformed to a trade that you will enjoy and make you money at the same time. Try and look outside of the box.
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jun 22 2009 4:19pm

maybe you can do online business there.
maybe open a shoes and clothing store.
we can offer cheap design shoes,clothing stocks for you.
details, pls contact:
goodnike.net@hotmail.com

tks

maybe you can do online business there. maybe open a shoes and clothing store. we can offer cheap design shoes,clothing stocks for you. details, pls contact: goodnike.net@hotmail.com tks
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Nov 5 2014 8:12pm

We are planning to expend our transportation shuttle bussines in Spain (Andalusia, Catalonia, Basque country and Murcia). What permits and licenses do we need and where can we get them? how much does it cost to obtain a license? How quickly can you obtain it? What are the conditions? Thank you for answers.

We are planning to expend our transportation shuttle bussines in Spain (Andalusia, Catalonia, Basque country and Murcia). What permits and licenses do we need and where can we get them? how much does it cost to obtain a license? How quickly can you obtain it? What are the conditions? Thank you for answers.
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Mar 25 2015 1:37pm

hi neja, have you moved to spain? i am in a similar situation, i wanted to move to spain to start a food retail business. please share your experience and how do you think the life is like in spain as compared to uk's?

hi neja, have you moved to spain? i am in a similar situation, i wanted to move to spain to start a food retail business. please share your experience and how do you think the life is like in spain as compared to uk's?
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.