NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

searching for private investors who are in need of trusted business partners to venture with

#1 Jul 10 2017 6:02pm

searching for private investors who are in need of trusted business partners to venture with

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Egypt,Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Egypt,Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 1 2019 6:46am

Re: searching for private investors who are in need of trusted business partners to venture with

Hi aladjihassan, I am a leader of an automotive chamber in South Africa called SABACCI (www.sabacci.org.za). We have members entrepreneurs that want to start their businesses. Business Finance in South Africa is difficult for Small Entrepreneurs. As a chamber, we have since registered a Business Financing Company to help with this situation. HADHI BUSINESS FINANCE is the Finance wing of the chamber. We are working with the government to help create funds for this company to be able to finance small businesses. I am writing to you to find out if you know of any company that is interested in investing in this venture at a good return as may be possible. We welcome terms and conditions that will make business sense to both parties.

Thanks

Hi aladjihassan, I am a leader of an automotive chamber in South Africa called SABACCI (www.sabacci.org.za). We have members entrepreneurs that want to start their businesses. Business Finance in South Africa is difficult for Small Entrepreneurs. As a chamber, we have since registered a Business Financing Company to help with this situation. HADHI BUSINESS FINANCE is the Finance wing of the chamber. We are working with the government to help create funds for this company to be able to finance small businesses. I am writing to you to find out if you know of any company that is interested in investing in this venture at a good return as may be possible. We welcome terms and conditions that will make business sense to both parties. Thanks
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jul 17 2019 8:17pm

Re: searching for private investors who are in need of trusted business partners to venture with

My partner "Ahmed Fadly" in Cairo/Egypt and I "Rainer Boegner" have a chance to buy a hotel in Giza/Egypt. 25% down-payment is available. We need a loan for $ 47 million to take this hotel over. Would you have a chance to provide the loan. There are two more hotels of the owner available at the Red Sea. Reason for sale: Health issues. God bless You. Sincerely Rainer Boegner.

My partner "Ahmed Fadly" in Cairo/Egypt and I "Rainer Boegner" have a chance to buy a hotel in Giza/Egypt. 25% down-payment is available. We need a loan for $ 47 million to take this hotel over. Would you have a chance to provide the loan. There are two more hotels of the owner available at the Red Sea. Reason for sale: Health issues. God bless You. Sincerely Rainer Boegner.
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jun 24 2021 11:22am

Hello.

We are learn-time.com, an educational website set up in 2019. We have been providing English courses worldwide to kids, teenagers and adults. We are now looking to expand our services to France.

Please let us know if our project interests you.

Thanks

Hello. We are learn-time.com, an educational website set up in 2019. We have been providing English courses worldwide to kids, teenagers and adults. We are now looking to expand our services to France. Please let us know if our project interests you. Thanks
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.