#1 Aug 7 2013 9:41pm

Looking for partners in France

www.topmlm.eu

www.topmlm.eu
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 8 2014 11:08am

Re: Looking for partners in France

France Market Entry Expert

Emily will help you bridge the linguistic and sometimes cultural distance between your current market and your potential new customers over the Channel.
- See more at: http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/france/experts/emily-crews-montes-france-market-entry.html#sthash.mxV7B368.dpuf

France Market Entry Expert Emily will help you bridge the linguistic and sometimes cultural distance between your current market and your potential new customers over the Channel. - See more at: http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/france/experts/emily-crews-montes-france-market-entry.html#sthash.mxV7B368.dpuf
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jul 25 2014 5:43pm

SEAWAY EXPORT COMPANY

Seaway export
We are professional shipping company
we specialize on export cars to international
worldwide overseas
we satisfy our costumers providing protection
to their cars and picturing all the time
we located at Savannah,GA,USA
if any question or for a quote
just replay me to goliatcalleja@hotmail.com

Seaway export We are professional shipping company we specialize on export cars to international worldwide overseas we satisfy our costumers providing protection to their cars and picturing all the time we located at Savannah,GA,USA if any question or for a quote just replay me to goliatcalleja@hotmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Sep 1 2016 5:06am

Re: Looking for partners in France

Hello Dear,
I am obliged to open this vital business discussion with you for a possible investment partnership.
We have the capacity to provide direct business funding for large investment projects from the network of wealthy Arab Businessmen and also from the Royal Household Investment Group.
Our investment capital for Europe and Asia is over USD$640 MILLION Dollars and we have the funds right there In Europe and Asia. We

Have funds under management of Finance Companies in (1) Belgium(2) Holland (3) Canada (4) United States of America (USA) (5) Indonesia Malaysia (7) Turkey (8 ) Dubai (9) Italy
However, Before we provide the investment funds, We would like to have a Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement and Terms for consideration and endorsement.

Before that, We shall need the following
1 Telephone Numbers and Fax.
2 The investment Amount required.
3 Business plan or proposal
Kindly acknowledge recipient of my email by replying to details below,
for further information on the MOU and Investment Terms.
Regards,
Dr. Sukumar Al Adam.
Masraf Al Rayan Investment Group,
Doha, Qatar.
Reply Email: (masraf.al_rayan@financier.com)
Regards.
you can contact us for partnership.

Hello Dear, I am obliged to open this vital business discussion with you for a possible investment partnership. We have the capacity to provide direct business funding for large investment projects from the network of wealthy Arab Businessmen and also from the Royal Household Investment Group. Our investment capital for Europe and Asia is over USD$640 MILLION Dollars and we have the funds right there In Europe and Asia. We Have funds under management of Finance Companies in (1) Belgium(2) Holland (3) Canada (4) United States of America (USA) (5) Indonesia Malaysia (7) Turkey (8 ) Dubai (9) Italy However, Before we provide the investment funds, We would like to have a Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement and Terms for consideration and endorsement. Before that, We shall need the following 1 Telephone Numbers and Fax. 2 The investment Amount required. 3 Business plan or proposal Kindly acknowledge recipient of my email by replying to details below, for further information on the MOU and Investment Terms. Regards, Dr. Sukumar Al Adam. Masraf Al Rayan Investment Group, Doha, Qatar. Reply Email: (masraf.al_rayan@financier.com) Website: : http://www.alrayan.com Regards. you can contact us for partnership.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.