Services for South Africa
Recent forum posts
Hi, I would like to start up a Business in Seattle WA. Its fruit and candy bags to grocery stores and bigger grocery chains I would like to know if someone know about a contract that I could sent to the danish company?Because I'm going for my own business and not just try to sell for the danish company.Please help. Thanks,Mathias Vinther
Total Posts: 7 Last post by azra888
Debt management is one of the keys to driving the country’s GDP positively. We see different solutions for different circumstances so, any particular solution cannot too suitable for all situations, similarly, Debt management solutions depend upon individual financial circumstances. On the other hand, using government subsidies, avoiding unnecessary spending, budgeting for all the expenses will he
Total Posts: 1 Last post by henryleon
In Good Company Etiquette Academy & Finishing School
In Good Company Etiquette Academy & Finishing School is a social skills training business that specializes in programs for children, youth, and teens as well as general social programs for adults. Licensees are provided with everything they need to build a successful business including training to become an ICTC Certified Courtesy Coach©.
- You can start a full-service social skills training business complete with start up supplies, certification training, website, and everything you need for under $25,000.00US
- You can triple your investment and recoup your start up costs in 12-24 months depending if you work full-time or part-time
- This is an in-demand service for parents, schools, social organizations, and communities all over the world
- Your mentors are the team at Civility Experts Inc. the internationally recognized leaders in the field since 1999
- All curriculum and your Courtesy Coach® Certification are included in the License fee and are ICTC validated
- Live training is currently offered in UK, Canada, Morocco, Dubai, Lebanon, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, India, USA
- We are seeking Licensees all around the world- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or complete the form below.