Services for Australia
Recent forum posts
I run a UK business and my fellow Director is an Indian National (I am a British citizen).We now want to launch our company in India and I am struggling to make any progress with the Indian High Commission. Can anyone help me with the process. I have twice visited the commission in London and wasted hours of time due to their complete lack of organisation.I will appreciate any help to make
Total Posts: 11 Last post by ian101
Hi , I have an online English school based in the U.K. and Spain. I'm looking to grow my business.Where is the best place to advertise for students.
Total Posts: 1 Last post by Teacher02
Build your Brand. Build your Business.
Grow your business or launch a new company with our new impression management training modules! Help your clients present an image that reflects their personal brand and enhances their credibility!
Licensing Package Components:
- Ready-to-use impression management training curriculum. Each toolkit includes a detailed Instructor Manual, a ready-to-use Participant Guide, modern and eye-catching PowerPoint slides.
- Customized mentoring and training to help you build up to 6 new revenue streams and differentiate your corporate brand.
- Comprehensive Trainee Manual, including 16 business training modules that will have you up and running in weeks!
- Interactive training and hands-on support including the use of professional marketing and branding tools.
- ICTC-endorsed Certified Impression Management Professional (CIMP®) exam.
Be first to market with our Protected Territory options!
Take the first step to this exciting new career!
A HIGHStyle License may be just right for you if you are:
- Thinking about starting a new career as an Impression Management Professional
- Looking for services and products to add to your existing styling, beauty, pageant, salon, garment, or fashion business
- Presenting communication or social skills training already and hoping to add new, related programs and services to your business
- Working for an organization that needs to offer training in one or more of the four HIGHStyle skill areas onsite, ongoing
- Seeking learning or credentials in this exciting field for personal or profession
The certification and curriculum offerings from HIGHStyle are broad, and have application in every important area of life. Topics include: Professional Presence, Podium Protocol & Presentation Skills, Performance & Confidence, and Social Skills & Etiquette.