Foreign Exchange in Ireland
Ireland related forum posts
Total Posts: 3 Last post by Marta0605
Hi,I am an IT contractor who contracts through a limited company registered in the UK. I have managed to get a contract in Ireland where the client will be paying me in Euros. It is a 6 month contract so I will not become resident in Ireland (i.e., under the 183 day limit).I am looking for advice as to the best way to set up my finances for this. What I really want to avoid is having mo
Total Posts: 3 Last post by email@example.com
Foreign Exchange in Ireland
- 4% savings compared to banks
- 24/7 online support from the UK
- Free payments over £3,000
- Full payment reconciliation
- Free to register an account
The official currency of Ireland is the Euro, also known as EUR.
How to send money to Ireland for free
Simply registeronline and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy to make a transfer to Ireland;
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution.
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- IBAN - IBAN is an international standard for identifying an account and it consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters, it is an extension of your existing account number.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment
Additional foreign exchange services
MultiPay – Multiple outbound payments
Whether you pay one or hundreds of overseas invoices per month, we manage, convert, track and deliver your funds in one simple step. You send one spreadsheet detailing beneficiaries, amounts and currencies. We fulfill all payments at our bank beating rates, with just a single payment required from you to settle all payments.
AutoPay - Regular inbound payments
Do you receive foreign currency payments on a regular basis? If so then AutoPay is the ideal solution for seamlessly managing your payments.Using our currency account details on your overseas invoices you can have your funds converted into the currency of your choice at our bank beating rates and sent to your bank account automatically and with no delay, saving you time and money.
Book a forward contract
If you have a foreign exchange requirement in the next 12 months and wish to protect yourself against potential losses caused by market movements then booking a forward is the best way to receive the rate you want.Contact our support team for hands on help.
Place an Order
Booking an Order allows you to select the exchange rate you would like to achieve and we will handle the rest for you, and will automatically book your currency exchange if your rate becomes available.
Organisations that can assist with Foreign Exchange
The Currency Specialists!Sign up for your FREE account today!
Money Transfer Comparison reviews and rates money transfer service providers. Up to date it has reviewed more than 30 different companies.
Trusted by more than 300,000 clients worldwide, OFX was built to save you money on overseas transfers.
TransferGo is the answer to all people who want to send money overseas in a fast and convenient way.
Does your business need finance to trade internationally?