Foreign Exchange in Czech Republic
Related forum posts
How can a "normal" person also perform the "extraordinary" work? Find out with professional from Vietnam ManpowerThe human brain is like a balloon, inflated by hundreds of bees. Each bee had a desire, an intention, flew to one side and made your head explode, you cannot define a path for yourself.Human greed is endless, at work, too. Everyone wants to become
Total Posts: 2 Last post by vietnam manpower
Do you need a loan help? Have you been looking for how to get access to a private lender? Have you been looking for a loan? This is your chance to get a loan. Loan is offered at cheap rate of 3%. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the loan.
Total Posts: 4 Last post by JodeneLynette
Foreign Exchange in the Czech Republic
- 4% savings compared to banks
- 24/7 online support from the UK
- Free payments over £3,000
- Full payment reconciliation
- Free to register an account
The official currency of The Czech Republic is the Czech Koruna,also known as CZK.
How to send money to The Czech Republic for free
Simply registeronline and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy to make a transfer to The Czech Republic;
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- IBAN or Account Number - IBAN is an international standard for identifying an account and it consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters, it is an extension of your existing account number. Or we can combine the recipient's bank account number with the Swift code.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
Additional foreign exchange services
MultiPay – Multiple outbound payments
Whether you pay one or hundreds of overseas invoices per month, we manage, convert, track and deliver your funds in one simple step. You send one spreadsheet detailing beneficiaries, amounts and currencies. We fulfill all payments at our bank beating rates, with just a single payment required from you to settle all payments.
AutoPay - Regular inbound payments
Do you receive foreign currency payments on a regular basis? If so then AutoPay is the ideal solution for seamlessly managing your payments.Using our currency account details on your overseas invoices you can have your funds converted into the currency of your choice at our bank beating rates and sent to your bank account automatically and with no delay, saving you time and money.
Book a forward contract
If you have a foreign exchange requirement in the next 12 months and wish to protect yourself against potential losses caused by market movements then booking a forward is the best way to receive the rate you want.Contact our support team for hands on help.
Place an Order
Booking an Order allows you to select the exchange rate you would like to achieve and we will handle the rest for you, and will automatically book your currency exchange if your rate becomes available.
Organisations that can assist with Foreign Exchange
WorldRemit provides a quick, secure and cost-effective money-transfer service to more than 100 countries around the world.
The Currency Specialists!Sign up for your FREE account today!
FAIRFX is an international payment services provider, offering services to customers in the UK since 2007.
How to make international payments for free Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process.