Financing a Business in Czech Republic
Related forum posts
Hi Nadia,I want to start a phone and laptop repair shop in any part of Dubai,preferably Deira....please I need to know what more about startup costs and trade license costs and other necessary documentations information..hope to hear from you as soon as possible.Regards
Total Posts: 47 Last post by Freundinf
My company provides cloud-based business solutions and we are facing a problem in China that many companies are concerned about the idea of putting their business data on in a third party data center, in case the data center deletes their data and it cannot be retrieved. I was wondering if anyone knows whether it is possible to insure against data loss in China. I understand that companies tha
Total Posts: 26 Last post by risyhursift
Financing a Business in the Czech Republic
Obtaining your finance for your business in the Czech Republic is the next step after market research, location research and business planning is undertaken. You may wish to talk to your accountant about possible ways of obtaining finance as they can help and advice on the subject.
Here are some ways of obtaining possible finance when setting up a business in Czech Republic:
- Bank finance your bank maybe able to help with finance. It is important to approach them with a well written business plan, this way they can see why the money is required, how much, how it will help to develop your business and potential growth.
- Stock Market - floating your company on the stock market maybe a possible way of raising more finance. This will depend on the type of business you set up. AIM, the junior partner of the London Stock Exchange (LSE), has established itself as the preferred route for younger companies wanting to go public.
- Public Aid information on public aid from the Czech Republic government can be found the website of CzechInvest it is the Investment and Business Development Agency and is an agent of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.
- CzechInvest is divided into three areas business and innovation, human resources and employment, and research and development. To find out more about the funds, loans and guarantees go to their website. http://www.czechinvest.org/
- Tax relief and Incentives The Czech Republic Chamber of Commerce represents large, medium and small sized businesses in local and regional chambers and branch associations. They can may be able to help with information on possible tax relief or incentives.
- The CzechInvest website can also help with tax incentives.
- Business Info website this portal is operated by the government agency, CzechTrade, and the guarantor is the Ministry of Industry and Trade. http://www.businessinfo.cz/cz
- European Aid grants are direct financial contributions from the EU budget or from the European Development fund. It is worth checking out your possible grants, funds and programmes by following the link and looking under a particular section i.e. Agriculture, Energy or Audiovisual and Media. http://ec.europa.eu/grants/index_en.htm
It can be overwhelming when trying to find ways of obtaining finance. It is worth remembering that there are over 450 funding sources for reimbursable grants, aid schemes, individual fellow and traineeships, loans and guarantees in the EU. These can be awarded from such organisations like the European Commission, the Council of Europe, the European Investment Bank and others.Helpful links are:
Organisations that can assist with Financing a Business
Business Banking advice Advice on which type of bank account would best suit your business. Help making payments – and getting paid.
American Express are the world’s largest card issuer that provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for businesses.