NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

SET UP YOUR OWN COMPANY IN DUBAI

#1 May 28 2012 2:26pm

SET UP YOUR OWN COMPANY IN DUBAI

ALL KINDS OF LICENSES WITH SERVICED OFFICES AND COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
At Serene Business Services we provide range of Company Formation & Business Setup Services that you require setup your business in Dubai.
We provide all kinds of Licenses and required documentation in setting up your business from start to finish also assisting you with Commercial Licences, Trading Licenses, Tourism License, Shipping & Logistics License, Professional Licenses and More… We offer complete range of Business Services Document clearing, opening up bank accounts & arranging accommodation for client visitors, PRO Services, Labor & Immigration services, Investor Visas, Family Visas etc.
We also Provide serviced office packages starting with AED 1500/-, with complete office and administrative support. We provide different kinds of comfortable office spaces to meet your requirements:
Cubicles & Workstations
Flexi desk
Private suites
Meeting Rooms

ALL KINDS OF LICENSES WITH SERVICED OFFICES AND COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT At Serene Business Services we provide range of Company Formation & Business Setup Services that you require setup your business in Dubai. We provide all kinds of Licenses and required documentation in setting up your business from start to finish also assisting you with Commercial Licences, Trading Licenses, Tourism License, Shipping & Logistics License, Professional Licenses and More… We offer complete range of Business Services Document clearing, opening up bank accounts & arranging accommodation for client visitors, PRO Services, Labor & Immigration services, Investor Visas, Family Visas etc. We also Provide serviced office packages starting with AED 1500/-, with complete office and administrative support. We provide different kinds of comfortable office spaces to meet your requirements: Cubicles & Workstations Flexi desk Private suites Meeting Rooms
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Apr 12 2013 12:16pm

Re: SET UP YOUR OWN COMPANY IN DUBAI

Hello ,

I would like to set up a company in Dubai Free zone, ( any cost saving free zone)

My base company activity will be : Marketing, Distribution Center, Business Consultation( in here you need to let me know how to go about the license), as I am not aware and I need clear understanding !

The company business core activity ,will be based on health foods & health products.( e.g. coffee, tea, skin care, personal care, household product) health products based on herbal & (Halal) importing from Malaysia.

1. In need to set up my company in Free Zone.
2. I am looking for a virtual office/ e-office ( economical as much as possible)
3. I want to set up without - no paid up capital
4. Ajman it’s the only one free zone where no charges apply for company formation, or there are other free zones?
5. what are the requirements stipulated by law for company set up & e-office
6. What are the total fees for incorporating a company , including visa.( 1 visa require & then spouse sponsoring) ( is any package available)

I would really appreciate if you kindly do let me know at your earliest possible.

Thank you,

Regards,
UU

Hello , I would like to set up a company in Dubai Free zone, ( any cost saving free zone) My base company activity will be : Marketing, Distribution Center, Business Consultation( in here you need to let me know how to go about the license), as I am not aware and I need clear understanding ! The company business core activity ,will be based on health foods & health products.( e.g. coffee, tea, skin care, personal care, household product) health products based on herbal & (Halal) importing from Malaysia. 1. In need to set up my company in Free Zone. 2. I am looking for a virtual office/ e-office ( economical as much as possible) 3. I want to set up without - no paid up capital 4. Ajman it’s the only one free zone where no charges apply for company formation, or there are other free zones? 5. what are the requirements stipulated by law for company set up & e-office 6. What are the total fees for incorporating a company , including visa.( 1 visa require & then spouse sponsoring) ( is any package available) I would really appreciate if you kindly do let me know at your earliest possible. Thank you, Regards, UU
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Oct 29 2014 3:41pm

Dear Customers,

Thanks for being in touch with our Company, also we are interested in
establishing a long term business relationship with you. We are only
interested in a long
term contract not spot delivery.

We are located in Mali West Africa and we are large gold mining group.
I am the end seller and signatory person to every contract and Full
Corporate offers. We have our gold in dust and dory bar form and could
be delivered in any form depending on the buyer’s choice.

The purity of our gold is 93.5% minimum to give you 99.99% after
refining. The price of our raw gold will be negotiates in USD per
kilogram. We do not ask for the payment of the gold until after the
buyer’s refinery result but the buyer has to pay all the export costs
before shipment and get it deducted from the total amount of the gold
after refining before final payment. The export costs are 15% of the
total amount buyer will affect the payment of 85% after refining. For
your information, one of our representatives will accompany the gold
to your country/refinery to inspect the final refining and payment.

COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS:

a) COMMODITY: (Aurum Utallum (AU)

b) FORM: Gold Bars

c) Purity: 92.05 % like minimum value and 93.05% like maximum value

d) Fineness: 22+ carats plus

f) ORIGIN: Mali - West Africa

g) Available Quantity: 250 kgs gold bars 22crt, Price 1kg $25,000USD

h) Available Quantity: 100kgs gold bars non hallmarked 24crt. Price 1kg
$29,000USD

Thank you.
Email:globalmetalsupplier95@gmail.com
Mobile:0022360613291

Dear Customers, Thanks for being in touch with our Company, also we are interested in establishing a long term business relationship with you. We are only interested in a long term contract not spot delivery. We are located in Mali West Africa and we are large gold mining group. I am the end seller and signatory person to every contract and Full Corporate offers. We have our gold in dust and dory bar form and could be delivered in any form depending on the buyer’s choice. The purity of our gold is 93.5% minimum to give you 99.99% after refining. The price of our raw gold will be negotiates in USD per kilogram. We do not ask for the payment of the gold until after the buyer’s refinery result but the buyer has to pay all the export costs before shipment and get it deducted from the total amount of the gold after refining before final payment. The export costs are 15% of the total amount buyer will affect the payment of 85% after refining. For your information, one of our representatives will accompany the gold to your country/refinery to inspect the final refining and payment. COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS: a) COMMODITY: (Aurum Utallum (AU) b) FORM: Gold Bars c) Purity: 92.05 % like minimum value and 93.05% like maximum value d) Fineness: 22+ carats plus f) ORIGIN: Mali - West Africa g) Available Quantity: 250 kgs gold bars 22crt, Price 1kg $25,000USD h) Available Quantity: 100kgs gold bars non hallmarked 24crt. Price 1kg $29,000USD Thank you. Email:globalmetalsupplier95@gmail.com Mobile:0022360613291
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Nov 17 2014 9:53am

Hello ,
I would like to set up a company in Dubai Free zone, ( any cost saving free zone)
My base company activity will be : Import and Export of all products Marketing, Distribution Center, as I am not aware and I need clear understanding !

1. In need to set up my company in Free Zone.
2. I am looking for a virtual office/ e-office ( economical as much as possible)
3. I want to set up without - no paid up capital
4. Ajman it’s the only one free zone where no charges apply for company formation, or there are other free zones?
5. what are the requirements stipulated by law for company set up & e-office
6. What are the total fees for incorporating a company , including visa.( 1 visa require & then spouse sponsoring) ( is any package available)
I would really appreciate if you kindly do let me know at your earliest possible.
Thank you,
Regards.
Mukesh Trivedi

Hello , I would like to set up a company in Dubai Free zone, ( any cost saving free zone) My base company activity will be : Import and Export of all products Marketing, Distribution Center, as I am not aware and I need clear understanding ! 1. In need to set up my company in Free Zone. 2. I am looking for a virtual office/ e-office ( economical as much as possible) 3. I want to set up without - no paid up capital 4. Ajman it’s the only one free zone where no charges apply for company formation, or there are other free zones? 5. what are the requirements stipulated by law for company set up & e-office 6. What are the total fees for incorporating a company , including visa.( 1 visa require & then spouse sponsoring) ( is any package available) I would really appreciate if you kindly do let me know at your earliest possible. Thank you, Regards. Mukesh Trivedi
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Nov 17 2014 1:50pm

Hello Mukesh
You'll find companies that can help you on the right hand side of this page http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-uae/company-formation.html

Many thanks
The Startup Overseas Team

Hello Mukesh You'll find companies that can help you on the right hand side of this page http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-uae/company-formation.html Many thanks The Startup Overseas Team
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.