NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting a new Trading Business in Africa

#1 Dec 28 2017 8:42am

Starting a new Trading Business in Africa

Dear Sir / Ma'am

I am looking to start a new trading business .

Like most start ups my I have low caputal, however I am looking for opportunities with African countries that are high growth and start business relation and trading set up fo with these countries.

Could you advise the way I can go about doing this and which countries and persons I could target / approach. Thanks!

Dear Sir / Ma'am I am looking to start a new trading business . Like most start ups my I have low caputal, however I am looking for opportunities with African countries that are high growth and start business relation and trading set up fo with these countries. Could you advise the way I can go about doing this and which countries and persons I could target / approach. Thanks!
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 29 2017 11:24am

Re: Starting a new Trading Business in Africa

Hello,

In response to your query of going to Africa, I would like to set time and share my experience.
Kindly contact me on 00447404224216 or send me an email (innompila@gmail.com) in order to discuss.
Many thanks in advance.

Inno Mpila
CEO
BM management Group Ltd

Hello, In response to your query of going to Africa, I would like to set time and share my experience. Kindly contact me on 00447404224216 or send me an email (innompila@gmail.com) in order to discuss. Many thanks in advance. Inno Mpila CEO BM management Group Ltd
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.