NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

non-English speaking SEO for a micro business

#1 Feb 14 2017 7:17pm

non-English speaking SEO for a micro business

I am a 'homestay' teacher of English, that means, I am effectively a one man English language school - adult students live with me and my wife and receive full immersion, one-to-one English lessons.
Unfortunately, the 'homestay' industry is a mish-mash of self-employed teachers and various agencies and seems hardly to function between October and March.
I have been approached about SEO and when I point out that I need to be found on the most important search engines in Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China and Korea, ideally in each of the relevant languages, everything goes quiet.
Any ideas on how potential students could find me?
Thanks
Rod
www.englishinhouse.co.uk

I am a 'homestay' teacher of English, that means, I am effectively a one man English language school - adult students live with me and my wife and receive full immersion, one-to-one English lessons. Unfortunately, the 'homestay' industry is a mish-mash of self-employed teachers and various agencies and seems hardly to function between October and March. I have been approached about SEO and when I point out that I need to be found on the most important search engines in Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China and Korea, ideally in each of the relevant languages, everything goes quiet. Any ideas on how potential students could find me? Thanks Rod www.englishinhouse.co.uk
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.