NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Start English Training Class in South Korea

#1 Oct 23 2016 6:32am

Start English Training Class in South Korea

Hi,

I am writing a report on starting a english training class in South Korea(Seoul) as part of my International Business assignment. Can you please help me with what all will I require for the same?

Hi, I am writing a report on starting a english training class in South Korea(Seoul) as part of my International Business assignment. Can you please help me with what all will I require for the same?
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Oct 24 2016 3:40am

Re: Start English Training Class in South Korea

Hello

I am located in south Korea, let me know if I can help you. not too familiar with starting a english training company in korea, but I do remember seeing some very helpful information. If you can send me some specific information you need I can look them up. you can contact me at bangi1@gmail.com
in young

Hello I am located in south Korea, let me know if I can help you. not too familiar with starting a english training company in korea, but I do remember seeing some very helpful information. If you can send me some specific information you need I can look them up. you can contact me at bangi1@gmail.com in young
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.