NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Start a New Online Business in Netherlands

#1 May 25 2016 4:06pm

Start a New Online Business in Netherlands

Dear everybody,
I'm a Vietnamese student and I come to Holland for higher education. In this time, I have an idea related to online business. However, I do not know how to answer some questions below:
- Do I have to change my visa (student visa) to a new visa (for working permit)?
- Does this adjustment affect to my study in university?
- How much money the registration of business will cost me?
Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see any answer here.
Best regards,
Kiem Le

Dear everybody, I'm a Vietnamese student and I come to Holland for higher education. In this time, I have an idea related to online business. However, I do not know how to answer some questions below: - Do I have to change my visa (student visa) to a new visa (for working permit)? - Does this adjustment affect to my study in university? - How much money the registration of business will cost me? Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see any answer here. Best regards, Kiem Le
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jun 1 2016 1:08pm

Re: Start a New Online Business in Netherlands

Hi Kiem Le,

I just had a look at the Dutch immigration authority's page on student visas. It appears that your visa limits you to ten hours of employment per week, for which your employer (in this case your registered business) would have to have a work permit for you. More information is at this link: https://ind.nl/EN/individuals/residence-wizard/study/higher-education-and-university

Between the cost of registering your business and applying for the work permit authorisation (which can only be done in Dutch), it may not be worthwhile setting up your online business while you remain in the Netherlands.

Hi Kiem Le, I just had a look at the Dutch immigration authority's page on student visas. It appears that your visa limits you to ten hours of employment per week, for which your employer (in this case your registered business) would have to have a work permit for you. More information is at this link: https://ind.nl/EN/individuals/residence-wizard/study/higher-education-and-university Between the cost of registering your business and applying for the work permit authorisation (which can only be done in Dutch), it may not be worthwhile setting up your online business while you remain in the Netherlands.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jul 10 2017 5:58pm

Re: Start a New Online Business in Netherlands

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)

Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.