NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting a Business in Greece

#1 Oct 11 2014 4:03pm

Starting a Business in Greece

Hi, I would like a hint on what do I need in order to start up a business in Greece! I am US citizen, I have a MA in Psychology. What would I need in order to open a practice or open a kindergarten for people who want their kids to learn English?

Hi, I would like a hint on what do I need in order to start up a business in Greece! I am US citizen, I have a MA in Psychology. What would I need in order to open a practice or open a kindergarten for people who want their kids to learn English?
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 11 2017 10:59am

Re: Starting a Business in Greece

Contact me for more details on bcrandall03@gmail.com

Contact me for more details on bcrandall03@gmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Sep 11 2017 7:47am

Hi there

I am looking for advice and guidance on starting my own business on santorini. I am uk based at the moment it would be looking to start building plans over the winter season.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks

Claire

Hi there I am looking for advice and guidance on starting my own business on santorini. I am uk based at the moment it would be looking to start building plans over the winter season. Any advice would be much appreciated Thanks Claire
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Mar 14 2018 9:09am

Hello, My daughter would like to study beauty therapy in the Uk and then return to Greece to open her own salon. Is she require to have Greek qualifications in order to do this or can she open a fully licensed salon with UK qualification?

Hello, My daughter would like to study beauty therapy in the Uk and then return to Greece to open her own salon. Is she require to have Greek qualifications in order to do this or can she open a fully licensed salon with UK qualification?
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.