NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Autonomo

#1 Oct 5 2016 3:12pm

Autonomo

I have a couple of questions....

Firstly, I heard that new businesses in Spain are now being given the opportunity to pay less Autonomo for the first two years of trading. Does anyone know more about this?

Secondly, does anyone know if there are Grants available for business startups?

Thanks

I have a couple of questions.... Firstly, I heard that new businesses in Spain are now being given the opportunity to pay less Autonomo for the first two years of trading. Does anyone know more about this? Secondly, does anyone know if there are Grants available for business startups? Thanks
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Oct 21 2016 4:16pm

Re: Autonomo

Spain offers incentives to new autonomos; these incentives last 18 months, distributed as follows:-
First 6 months: 53 euros
7-12 months: 133 euros
13-18 months: 187 euros
After this period expires the monthly contribution will be 320 euros - independently of how much money you actually make... which is good if you make a lot!

Monica Nuez Arbelo
Virtual business support UK / Spain
Apoyo virtual / Virtual services FACEBOOK
mnuezarbelo@gmail.com
Monica Arbelo @LinkedIn

Spain offers incentives to new autonomos; these incentives last 18 months, distributed as follows:- First 6 months: 53 euros 7-12 months: 133 euros 13-18 months: 187 euros After this period expires the monthly contribution will be 320 euros - independently of how much money you actually make... which is good if you make a lot! Monica Nuez Arbelo Virtual business support UK / Spain Apoyo virtual / Virtual services FACEBOOK mnuezarbelo@gmail.com Monica Arbelo @LinkedIn
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.