NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Construction material from spain (crushed stone marbel)

#1 Jun 19 2015 12:18pm

Construction material from spain (crushed stone marbel)

I requested big amount from a factory in Spain, and after receiving it was mpt as we requested instead it was bigger in size and not washed.

I tried to contact them but unfortunatly they did not response to the same issue and i supported my case with pictures but no luck to have their fair response.

I need your help how can i raise claim against them as is it cheating us.

Regards

I requested big amount from a factory in Spain, and after receiving it was mpt as we requested instead it was bigger in size and not washed. I tried to contact them but unfortunatly they did not response to the same issue and i supported my case with pictures but no luck to have their fair response. I need your help how can i raise claim against them as is it cheating us. Regards
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jul 21 2015 1:08pm

Re: Construction material from spain (crushed stone marbel)

Hi,

This is Federico Richardson, lawyer from Lequidy Law & Boutique in Spain.

In relation to your post I am sorry that you have had to go through this. However we believe we might be able to asist you. The first thing we would do is to send them a legal notice before beginning any trial or attempt to go through litigation.

From there we will be able to pound a possibility to go ahead and make them reimburse for what you have legitimately paid for or instead provide you with the right material.

In case you wish to contact us we would be pleased to further discuss this in detail.

My contact details are below:

T. Spain (34) 648654355
T. UK (44) 2081 331550
Mail: federico.richardson@lequidy.com

Thank you and looking forward to hear back from you.

Best,

Federico

afraid you

Hi, This is Federico Richardson, lawyer from Lequidy Law & Boutique in Spain. In relation to your post I am sorry that you have had to go through this. However we believe we might be able to asist you. The first thing we would do is to send them a legal notice before beginning any trial or attempt to go through litigation. From there we will be able to pound a possibility to go ahead and make them reimburse for what you have legitimately paid for or instead provide you with the right material. In case you wish to contact us we would be pleased to further discuss this in detail. My contact details are below: T. Spain (34) 648654355 T. UK (44) 2081 331550 Skype: lequidy Mail: federico.richardson@lequidy.com Thank you and looking forward to hear back from you. Best, Federico afraid you
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.