NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Produce Import Business from Spain to USA

#1 Aug 25 2014 6:19pm

Produce Import Business from Spain to USA

Hi there,

I am interested in starting a Spanish Import Business. I would like to import spanish food products like wine, meats, cheeses and more. I am trying to figure out where to start doing research for this. What types of information should I be looking for? What are the potential import tax implications? How would I start to find networks for this? Financing tips?

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards

Hi there, I am interested in starting a Spanish Import Business. I would like to import spanish food products like wine, meats, cheeses and more. I am trying to figure out where to start doing research for this. What types of information should I be looking for? What are the potential import tax implications? How would I start to find networks for this? Financing tips? Thank you very much for your time. Best Regards
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Aug 27 2014 3:43pm

Re: Produce Import Business from Spain to USA

Hi LadyBug0525,

I´m Carmen González and I´m Operations Manager in Clientia (www.clientia.es), located in Madrid (Spain).

At a glance, we help our clients develop their business, looking for the suppliers that best suit their needs (products, services, fees...).

In projects such as yours, for example, we seek out and manage all the entities you need to launch your business (transport companies, legal and tax consultancy firms, product suppliers....). We always work with companies we know well and have confidence in.

It would be a pleasure to tell you in detail about us, so I let you know my information details: cgonzalez@clientia.es (Linkedin profile: Carmen González Carrasco)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Carmen González Carrasco

Hi LadyBug0525, I´m Carmen González and I´m Operations Manager in Clientia (www.clientia.es), located in Madrid (Spain). At a glance, we help our clients develop their business, looking for the suppliers that best suit their needs (products, services, fees...). In projects such as yours, for example, we seek out and manage all the entities you need to launch your business (transport companies, legal and tax consultancy firms, product suppliers....). We always work with companies we know well and have confidence in. It would be a pleasure to tell you in detail about us, so I let you know my information details: cgonzalez@clientia.es (Linkedin profile: Carmen González Carrasco) Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Carmen González Carrasco
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Aug 28 2014 4:42pm

Hi
You'll find companies that can help you here http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-spain/taxation.html

many thanks
The Startup Overseas Team

Hi You'll find companies that can help you here http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-spain/taxation.html many thanks The Startup Overseas Team
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jan 19 2016 5:54pm

hello,
i can help you out as a genie businessman in Lagos, Nigeria,let me know what you are interested in ,But we supply grains like corn , rice sesame and barley. and accept LC mode of payment
Regards,
AKINOLA ISRAEL
SPOBBICON NIG LTD
LAGOS, NIGERIA
fakinola3000@yahoo.com

hello, i can help you out as a genie businessman in Lagos, Nigeria,let me know what you are interested in ,But we supply grains like corn , rice sesame and barley. and accept LC mode of payment Regards, AKINOLA ISRAEL SPOBBICON NIG LTD LAGOS, NIGERIA 2347030050892 fakinola3000@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.