NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Re: Funding Solution for you

#1 Jan 23 2013 7:06pm

Re: Funding Solution for you

My name is Albert Owusu and I am in the process of getting my startup of the ground. Argo Global Interactive Sourcing(AGIS) is a sourcing and distribution company using a Saas platform allowing exporters and importers to accurately track, liquidate, and distribute goods to emerging market businesses while assuring compliance under the three principles of security, pricing and speed. Coupled with the Saas platform is a live stream of information and news keeping traders knowledgeable on where their goods are most wanted and valued. The final service offered by AGIS is a micro-financing time share principle were individuals interested in exporting or importing but not knowledgeable on the business may pull their resources together to create enough capital for AGIS to handle their trading. I would appreciate an email or a call whenever your available.I am very interested in your companies securing services.

Argogis@gmail.com

My name is Albert Owusu and I am in the process of getting my startup of the ground. Argo Global Interactive Sourcing(AGIS) is a sourcing and distribution company using a Saas platform allowing exporters and importers to accurately track, liquidate, and distribute goods to emerging market businesses while assuring compliance under the three principles of security, pricing and speed. Coupled with the Saas platform is a live stream of information and news keeping traders knowledgeable on where their goods are most wanted and valued. The final service offered by AGIS is a micro-financing time share principle were individuals interested in exporting or importing but not knowledgeable on the business may pull their resources together to create enough capital for AGIS to handle their trading. I would appreciate an email or a call whenever your available.I am very interested in your companies securing services. Argogis@gmail.com 9512845960
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.