NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Re: Looking for business partners

#1 Mar 28 2015 8:23am

Re: Looking for business partners

Hi
We are exporters fro packaged coconut water from India. We have a capability to supply excellent quality farm fresh packaged pure coconut water with a shelf life of 90 days. Our product meets all the FDA requirements.
Looking for partners who would help us reach our product in South Africa market.

Please get in touch at : earthentps@gmail.com

Thanks
Amol Phirange
Earth Enterprises

Hi We are exporters fro packaged coconut water from India. We have a capability to supply excellent quality farm fresh packaged pure coconut water with a shelf life of 90 days. Our product meets all the FDA requirements. Looking for partners who would help us reach our product in South Africa market. Please get in touch at : earthentps@gmail.com Contact :+91-9823206944 Thanks Amol Phirange Earth Enterprises
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Sep 1 2016 5:12am

Re: Re: Looking for business partners

Hello Dear,
I am obliged to open this vital business discussion with you for a possible investment partnership.
We have the capacity to provide direct business funding for large investment projects from the network of wealthy Arab Businessmen and also from the Royal Household Investment Group.
Our investment capital for Europe and Asia is over USD$640 MILLION Dollars and we have the funds right there In Europe and Asia. We

Have funds under management of Finance Companies in (1) Belgium(2) Holland (3) Canada (4) United States of America (USA) (5) Indonesia Malaysia (7) Turkey (8 ) Dubai (9) Italy
However, Before we provide the investment funds, We would like to have a Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement and Terms for consideration and endorsement.

Before that, We shall need the following
1 Telephone Numbers and Fax.
2 The investment Amount required.
3 Business plan or proposal
Kindly acknowledge recipient of my email by replying to details below,
for further information on the MOU and Investment Terms.
Regards,
Dr. Sukumar Al Adam.
Masraf Al Rayan Investment Group,
Doha, Qatar.
Reply Email: (masraf.al_rayan@financier.com)
Regards.
you can contact us for partnership.

Hello Dear, I am obliged to open this vital business discussion with you for a possible investment partnership. We have the capacity to provide direct business funding for large investment projects from the network of wealthy Arab Businessmen and also from the Royal Household Investment Group. Our investment capital for Europe and Asia is over USD$640 MILLION Dollars and we have the funds right there In Europe and Asia. We Have funds under management of Finance Companies in (1) Belgium(2) Holland (3) Canada (4) United States of America (USA) (5) Indonesia Malaysia (7) Turkey (8 ) Dubai (9) Italy However, Before we provide the investment funds, We would like to have a Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement and Terms for consideration and endorsement. Before that, We shall need the following 1 Telephone Numbers and Fax. 2 The investment Amount required. 3 Business plan or proposal Kindly acknowledge recipient of my email by replying to details below, for further information on the MOU and Investment Terms. Regards, Dr. Sukumar Al Adam. Masraf Al Rayan Investment Group, Doha, Qatar. Reply Email: (masraf.al_rayan@financier.com) Website: : http://www.alrayan.com Regards. you can contact us for partnership.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Oct 31 2017 3:12pm

Hello partners am Mr Aladji Hassan a business consultant of (PACIFIC OIL COMPANY LTD)i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the wold being in Africa,Europe and in Asia countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic and only direct business owners should contact me no brokers or wasting of time just contact me on (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com) for more details

Hello partners am Mr Aladji Hassan a business consultant of (PACIFIC OIL COMPANY LTD)i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the wold being in Africa,Europe and in Asia countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic and only direct business owners should contact me no brokers or wasting of time just contact me on (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com) for more details
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Oct 31 2017 3:12pm

Reply Reply with quote

#5 Oct 31 2017 3:12pm

Reply Reply with quote

#6 Oct 31 2017 3:12pm

Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.